Chapter 11: Give Me You

Vanessa looked in the mirror as she was trying on clothes. She was getting ready for her date with 2pac. She was on the phone with Mariah talking about how excited she is.

" I enjoy myself every time we hang out. I love a man who knows how to have a good time!"

"Oh yes darling! I'm so happy for you!" Mariah exclaimed.

"Thank you girl! I couldn't imagine a better guy than the one I love."

"Wow you really love him?"

"Yeah I really do..."

"Sounds like a romance novel haha"

"I know but... our love is real... at least I think so"

"I hope things between you two keep going great!"

"Yeah me too. Well... I better finish getting ready I got 30 minutes"

"Oops I better get off this phone then ha ha have fun darling!"

"Alright bye"

"Bye"

Vanessa hung the phone up and continued to get ready for her date.

Vanessa looked in the mirror and was pleased. "I am so ready for this! Pac & I are going to have so much fun tonight."

The doorbell rang interrupting Vanessa from her thoughts

The doorbell rang interrupting Vanessa from her thoughts. Vanessa looked out the window & saw Tupac's car parked in the yard. "Oh gosh that's him!"

Vanessa ran to the door. She was so excited that she could feel her heart beating, butterflies immediately fluttering inside her.

She opened the door and welcomed him with the biggest smile on her face. "What's up my beautiful queen!" Tupac said.

"Aww baby!" she exclaimed and gave him a big hug, squeezing him tightly

Letting go of the hug, he looked her up and down. "Sexy sexy sexy" his eyes lingered on her cleavage.

Vanessa blushes and giggled playfully hitting him on the arm. "Oh stop it you so crazy"

He wrapped his arm around her waist bringing her closer to him again. "You damn right I'm crazy." He slowly slid his hand down to her butt and squeezed. "Crazy about you" he began to kissed her.