Author's Note

Hi everybody! I decided to write an author's note because I looked at other stories and seems like they always write something under their chapters but with me I haven't been saying much but when I do it's on my messages that I post on my page but I guess nobody be checking those because I don't get any responses. So I decided to do an author's note.
First of all I would like to start off by telling you about myself. My name is Camille and I am 26 years old.

A lot of people tell me that I don't look my age but age ain't nothing but a number

A lot of people tell me that I don't look my age but age ain't nothing but a number. I feel like the years have flown by really fast and maybe my facial features just can't keep up 😹😹😹😹.  Well anyway enough of that. I just want to let y'all know that this is my first fanfic. I am not a professional writer and with a fanfic I like to get straight to the point because it's a fanfic not a book. It has been challenging for me to come up with ideas for each chapter but I will not let this stop me from continuing the story because I want to make sure that everything that I had planned is accomplished in this story.
Now I know the pairing seems off. I bet I got you wondering why pair a girl from High School Musical with a 90s rapper ( he's not a gangster to me so I'm not going to call him one). Well that's the point sometimes the unexpected happens. Sometimes we fall in love with people that we never thought we would fall in love with. And I wanted to pair him up with someone so different and unexpected. I love Vanessa Hudgens. She has a bubbly personality! She's fun and outgoing and she's always smiling! Plus she's really pretty 😻👌 She brings in a positive energy with her upbeat personality! And I feel like she was the perfect person to pair with Tupac who is outspoken and courageous & very inspiring. He has an upbeat personality as well! In fact I feel like they are a lot alike personality wise. If you look at the interviews you would see. The only difference is that they come from different generations and their upbringing was different.
But anyway I love the pairing and I'm glad I did the unexpected. I hope you enjoyed the story so far. There will be drama in the later chapters. I will admit that when it came to describing their intimacy I felt a little awkward and I see why a lot of people on here make the sexual parts in their stories vague. I don't know what do y'all think I should do when it comes to those parts? Let me know in the comments.
Btw I will try to communicate with y'all more under my chapters. I just don't be knowing what to say half the time. But anyway let me know what you think of my story and if you have any ideas please share it with me either in the comments or through messaging. Thank you!