Chapter 3

Veronica p.o.v.

I wanted to take him somewhere he's never seen before. Something he would remember forever! I took him to a secret restaurant where my uncle Johnny made this amazing food! I have never shown anyone this place besides family and my best friend Jessa. I think Peter is someone special.

"Where are we going?" Peter asked me.

I stayed quiet hoping to surprise him big, but he kept asking questions! We finally reached to where it was. Immediately I could smell the sweet  scent of my uncle Johnny's bread and his delicious food.

I go to greet him with a hug and introduce Peter to him.

"Hey Uncle Johnny! This is Peter, the one I told you I was bringing here!"

My uncle was acting weird. He was giving him this "i know you" look.

"Ah hello there Peter! Nice to finally meet you! Come come I have a special dish for you two!"
Bruno P.O.V

We finally got to this tiny underground restaurant under the Pier. I smelt the room and it smelled AMAZING! I think Veronica knew the man who owned the restaurant... and I think I do too! Veronica introduce me to her Uncle Johnny. I think I have been here before with the band. I just couldn't tell her that I'm a singer just yet. When her Uncle was staring at me he recognized me, oh no... When Veronica was looking at her uncle I put my finger to my lips and gave him the sign of "dont tell her"! We sat down for dinner and ate together. 

"Gosh you look beautiful."

"Well thank you Peter, for the second time." I just couldn't help but compliment her. When the food got to the table there was only one plate of spaghetti and two forks. Guess we are pulling a lady and the Tramp. While we were eating there were a few laughs and a LOT of beautiful smiles, a lot of them were hers.

"So Peter, I am going to this concert In two days and I was wondering if you would want to tag along?" she asked me.

"Well I'd Love too! Who are we going to see?"

She finishes chewing and talks with food still in her mouth, "Bruno Mars." Wait... did she just say my name? I totally forgot I have a concert in two days!

"Um... well... I would uh.. Love to but I-" What do I say?! I cant tell her that I am The Bruno Mars. Even though I figured she knew me already. Maybe I just looked different on stage than close up.

"Hopefully I can. I will just have to see how I am feeling after work you know!"

"Oh thats totally okay! I understand. Hey what do you do for work anyway?" she asked me.Great, another bullet to try and dodge.