chapter 6

Veronica p.o.v

Oh my gosh... I did not just spill the Phil Lawerence's beer.  I nearly shit myself because of how embarrassed I was.

He started laughing and thank god because I thought he'd be pissed at me.

"OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY! SHOULD I BUY YOU ANOTHER BEER?! SHOULD I BUY YOU NEW CLOTHES?!" I was nearly hyperventilating because of how excited and embarrassed I was.

"Hahaha no no that won't be necessary.  Its alright I got extra clothes in the back and I can get another beer. Dont sweat about it and enjoy the show," Phil replied.

He walked away nonchalantly and pretended like it never happened.

"Oh my goodness Ve, you gotta calm down haha," Sarah told me.

"Dude I just embarrassed my ass in front of so many people right now including one of the band members."

An hour passed by and its almost time For the show! I stand up and wait for the curtains to drop and see this beautiful man with an angel like voice perform.

Bruno p.o.v

My stomach was turning and I was sweating bullets. Why the hell am I so nervous?! Its probably the fact that the most amazing girl I ever met is in the crowd not knowing that I am Bruno Mars. I am so scared, But I dont know if its cause I don't want her to know that I am Bruno Mars and I wont be able to see her a lot or if its because I'm scared she will find out I am Bruno Mars and won't accept me for what I do for a living and we won't ever talk again.

"5 minutes till curtains drop! 5 minutes till curtains drop!" I heard. My stomach hurt even worse now.

I got into my position on stage behind the curtain.  I could hear my hooligans cheering louder than ever.  Exactly one minutes till the curtain drops. Right as it was about to drop, gun fire went off three times. I duck and cover while running back to  the dressing room.

I ask the security guards what happened and they said that some man broke in with a gun and started shooting rounds.

"He was just let out of a mental hospital a few days ago," the guard said.

"Is everyone alright?" I ask.

"As far as we know, no one is hurt." Oh thank god. The United Center decided to reschedule the concert in a week due to the shooting and didnt want to take chances,  plus that was my next free day off, or was. 

Good news is Now I don't have to deal with the nerve of performing in front of  Veronica and having her find out who I am. Oh wait... I'm coming back next week. SHIT!

Veronica P.O.V

All eyes were at the stage waiting for it to drop and see him. The crowd was screaming "BRUNO BRUNO BRUNO"! Right as it was about to start, The crowd heard someone shooting a gun a few times. I pull Sarah down and hope to god shes okay. We both check ourselves and make sure each other was okay.  Next thing we know we hear a man telling us the concert will be rescheduled for next week. Of course it gets scheduled the day I can't make it.