chapter 12

Veronica p.o.v.

I woke up in an empty bed. Great... where'd he go. I got out of bed, grabbed one of his shirts and walked to the kitchen. I found a note that said, 'Went to the doctors, be back soon!'

I made breakfast for myself. Warm eggs, a waffle, and some milk. I loved the sound of silence in his house, but I also love the sound of music and his singing.

I go to grab my phone and play his albums and maybe dance a little. Hopefully no one will see me dancing and singing.

I go and turn on the song Locked Out of Heaven. As I hear his beautiful singing I dance like theres no tomorrow. I dont even bother eating my food anymore because I am so happy. After the song ended the doorbell rings and I panicked because I don't have pants on. I sprint to Brunos room and grab a pair of his pants.

I go to answer the door and I was so excited to see Phil there!

Phil gave me an awkward stare, but I'm pretty sure its because of what I'm wearing.

"Hi is Bruno Here?" He asked.

"Umm no he went to the doctors, but he will be back soon."

"Okay well I have his prized possession in my car. And I was wondering if I could drop it off." I look behind him and see a huge dog in the back of his car sticking it's head out of the Window.

"Oh...My...Gosh. Is that it?" I ask with excitement.

Phil nods his head.

"Bring him in!!" I say

Phil opens the car door and walks him into the house, along with all of the dog's supplies.

I go to walk Phil out and all of a sudden he stops.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" He asks me.

I stood there in silence because he has seen me before. I spilt my drink on him at the concert.

"You're the girl in front row who spilled your drink on me." He started laughing, "Well alright good luck with the dog."

I closed the door and  look for the dog I couldn't find. How do I lose a dog this massive and this fast?

Going to turn on more of Bruno's music I found him chilling on the couch sleeping. I put on "If I knew" and started to sing along and dance with the tune. Right as Bruno's part came on I started singing, then the dog started singing with me. It was the cutest thing ever! I run up to him and pet him all over telling him he's such a great singer. You can already tell I love dogs.

More of his music played and more singing came out of me and the dog. We danced around and cranked it up.

I felt Someone come up behind me, grab my waist, pick me up and swung me around in a circle. I turn around to see Bruno.

"You shouldn't be doing that with your shoulder.  Dont hurt it again." I tell him.

"Its fine. If I hurt it, I hurt it for a good reason." He tells me and then winks at me.

As we stand there about to kiss Bruno's dog jumps up right in between us. We both laugh.

"Hey G! How's my big man?!"Bruno asks his dog while petting him.

"Whats your dogs name?" I ask.

" Geronimo"

"Haha yeah it fits him."

"So I actually have to talk to you about something" He tells me.

"Go for it."

"Well... I have to continue my Moonshine Jungle Tour and I am leaving for California tomorrow. And there's something else...." he says as he starts to mumble.

"What? I ask

"I actually live in California...." Me being one of his biggest fans already knew that.

"I uh... already knew that." I say a little embarrassed.

"Oh alright. Well I know its really soon to be thinking about this, but would you mind maybe moving out to California with me?" he asked me.

What do I do.... My family is here, my job is here, everything is here. I can't do this... can I?