Chapter 8

Veronica p.o.v

"Ryan.... What are you doing here?"

"Veronica I can't stop thinking about you. Everyone I  know looks like you. I knew what I had to do. " Ryan started bending down going into his knee. Oh my gosh please don't be doing what I think he is. "Will you marry me Veronica?" At that point I flipped shit. This is the guy that told me that we were nothing before! I thought we dated for 5 months. He cheated on me once when we were dating. I wanted to explode on him so bad, but I knew it wasn't right.

I ran out of the room to the lobby bathroom and his there.  I didnt know what to do. Where do I go?

My phone buzzed, 'Hey how was the concert?' It was Peter.  Just that small text made me happy. I told him to please come and pick me up.

Bruno p.o.v (back in the car)

He what... "umm.. how- how- how do you feel about that?" I asked practically speechless.

"I don't want to get married right now. He was the worst relationship I ever had." That made me feel so much better to hear that.

So what do we do now?

"What made him so bad?" I asked

"He was rude to me, forced me to do stuff I didn't want to. He cheated on me and told me I ment nothing to him! Then he comes along fucking proposing to me! My life was fine without him." I know exactly how she felt. Almost every girlfriend I have had while being famous has either cheated on me or didnt like the distance.

"I gotta go tell him to get out. I need to tell him I am not getting married to him."

I turn my car back on and drive back. We arrive there and walk to her room. The guy was sitting on her couch just looking at the ring.

Veronica told me to go outside and wait for him to leave. A few minutes pass by and I hear a scream. I run back in and I see her ex boyfriend on top of her trying to choke her! I nailed him right in the face pushing him off of her. She rolls over onto her knees and coughs over and over again.

I walk to Veronica trying to make sure she is alright. As I was walking to her I felt a large stinging feeling in the back of my left shoulder.

I can't hear anything,

my vision is going black.

Next thing I know I'm Passed out on the ground.

Where'd I go?