chapter 10

Veronica p.o.v.

There is no way that we are both going to visit Peter. Maybe it's just their old friend and they were on the emergency contact list.

We walk into the room and see Peter. He's awake and eating food on his small bed while watching the news. The girls run up to him and hug him tightly. He moans in pain asking them politely to stop.

"My brother scared the shit out of me of course I need to hug you!" Presley said.

"Yeah! I was worried you were going to lose a lot of blood and be in a coma!" Tahiti added on.

Brother? This can't be true. I stand by the door listening to them talk as I knock on the door

"I know this sounds crazy and all, but for some odd reason I am starting to think you are Bruno Mars haha." I say in an excited but confused voice.

Bruno p.o.v

I wake up in a hospital bed with my left shoulder numb.The television is on but I keep spacing out. A lady came into my room and asked me a question, but I couldnt understand her.

"are you-....." she mumbled

"wha?"

"food?" of course me being hungry for so long I said yes.

Who doesn't love food?

While eating my dinner. I hear the door open and both my sisters enter.

They ask me how I am feeling and all that junk. I heard a knock at the door.

"I know this sounds crazy and all, but for some odd reason I am starting to think you are Bruno Mars haha." Veronica says

Oh no... I forgot to tell my sisters I was seeing this girl that doesn't know that I am Bruno Mars.

"Bruno... did you not tell her?" Presley says to me with attitude.

"Can I have a moment alone with Veronica please?" I asked the girls to leave.

"Listen to me please before you start getting angry and upset at me. Yes I am Bruno Mars." I get up on my feet out of the bed. "And that doesn't change any way on how I feel towards you. You are still this girl I met at the bar and fell for. Please tell me how you are feeling before you run out angry at me."

It was quiet for a while then she ran up to me and kissed me. I knew that this kiss was an acceptance kiss. The way she kissed me made me feel like a princess... I dont think I'm supposed to feel that way as a man. This made me so happy to know that she accepted me for me. We pull away from the kiss still hugging with her arms around my neck and my hands on her waist.

"I know it wont be easy, but I know with a heart like mine and a heart like yours we can it happen. "

The way that she spoke sometimes made me just imagine what life would be like with her later.

We left the next day from the hospital.

"Hey Veronica, would you mind coming over to my house for a little bit and be my nurse?" I tried to be flirty, but I'm pretty sure it was just really cheesy.

"I'd love to Mr.  Mars," she replied with a cute little grin.

We hop into Tahiti's car and she drops us off at my house. We enter through the gates and into the kitchen. I turn around to see where Veronica is and shes standing right in the middle just spinning looking at everything.

"Something wrong haha?" I ask her

She stands there in awe.

I take her hand and pulled her through the rest of the house. Her face lit up when I showed her the pool outside.

"I am in love with your pool!"

"We can swim in a little if you want."

We head back inside to go cook lunch. Veronica was making us this amazing chicken dish. While she was cooking dinner I tried to help, but she kept making me sit down. Every time she'd pass by me I just wanted to grab her ass, bad. I only had one moveable hand, but hey a hand is a hand. She passes by me one more time and I could not help myself.

She turned around and was surprised. Shit did I upset her? Veronica turns to me and say, "You are going to get it tonight, hard." Then she walked away. The rest of the time while cooking she kept teasing me. Run past me and slide her hand across my lap, bend down right in front of me pretending to pick something up. Ugh she just really knew how to make me want it.

After dinner I promised her we could go into the pool. I could only sit in the pool because of my stitches.

Veronica manages to find a swim suit in my house that has never been used before. I'm pretty sure its my ex's.. shhh

"Hey Peter does this fit well?" Veronica came out in a red strapless top and black bottoms.

My jaw dropped because of how sexy she looked in it.

"Well silly? How do I look?" She started turning around and it just got even better.

"Come here beautiful. " I told her.

She sat next to me in the pool and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Today could not get any better.

"BRUNO BABY I'M BACK!!"

Oh shit... she's back.