Chapter 7

Veronica p.o.v

Being really depressed me and Sarah drove to a sports bar and watched some baseball.

"Why do I get so attached to men so easily?" I say as I hit my head to the bar table.

"You are just a strong lover. Wait are we talking about Peter or Bruno?"

"Peter duh! I dont know Bruno Mars," I respond. The one thing I wish I could change about myself is how fast I get attached to people.

When me and Sarah were at the bar some guys kept giving us looks. We wanted free drinks so we, of course, flirted back and got them. We got tired around eleven o'clock and decided to leave.

I got a mystery text from a blocked number saying, "dont leave just yet." Me being freaked out of course left that place.

I drop Sarah off at her house and head home.

When I got home my door was unlocked and it was cracked open. First thought that came to my mind was, someone broke in. As I walk in I end up seeing rose petals and lit candles making a trail to my room. As I keep walking to the bed room I am so confused on who this is from. As I get to my bed, I see my Ex boyfriend....
"Ryan?"
Brunos P.O.V
Thank god that is over now I don't have to worry until next week. The band splits up and goes to the hotel In their own cars. I decide to sit in mine and text Veronica how the concert was. Because you know 'I wasn't there'. she replied saying, 'please come pick me up now!'

Of course liking her that much I did. I drove to her apartment and parked the car waiting for her. She ran to the car like something bad happened.

"Please just drive away now." she said with a sad but scared voice.

I drove around for about 20 minutes and it was silent the whole time. I stopped at the side of the road and said, "Veronica I understand something bad is happening, but I want to know because I don't like seeing anyone like this."

She turns to me with all serious in her face and says, "My ex boyfriend tried to propose to me."