Chapter 9

Veronica p.o.v.

"PETER!!!" I scream. Peter has been stabbed in the back of his left shoulder. I start screaming for help. Ryan ran out of my apartment and I don't care where he went, Just as long as its away from us.

My next door neighbor came over to my apartment and called an ambulance.

From holding Peter in my arms there was blood all over my hands. I start freaking out.

I feel so bad for this innocent guy. we went on one date and he ends up being my ex's target to kill.

They put him in the ambulance and rush to the hospital. They rushed him in and I stood outside in the waiting room.

A few hours had passed by and two girls approched the front desk asking for a Peter Hernandez. At first I was excited because that is Bruno Mars's actual name. But lets be real here, Bruno Mars isn't in the hospital.

The girls turned around and I couldn't believe who it was; It was his sisters! Presley and Tahiti Hernandez were standing right there in front of my own eyes. I watch as they sit down and talk to each other.

"Where the hell was he that he would have gotten stabbed in the shoulder?" Tahiti said to Presley.

"Thats the thing.  He has so many body guards I don't understand how that was possible. " Presley responded.

Wait... Peter got stabbed in the shoulder too.

"I am sorry to interrupt, but which shoulder did your friend get stabbed in?" I asked.

"The left one I believe, why?"

It couldnt be true... nahh.. or is it.

A nurse came out and called my name, along with both the girls. What is happening right now?