Chapter 16

Bruno's P.O.V.

All the kids are jumping on me and not letting me get up from where I am. "AAAHHH kids!!" They were all having so much fun. "All right all right.. lets get off of Bruno," Presley said as she came in.

"Thanks sis." I said. We all went back downstairs to chat and get back together as a family before some of us have to leave in 2 days. My manager called and told me I have to rehears for the next few shows becasue I screwed up on one thing 3 concerts ago.

Everyone through out the night fell asleep and went to their bedrooms. Me and Eric were still up watching T.V. "Aye Bruns, I got an idea for you and your girl." Eric said excitedly. "What what??" I replied. "Okay so, is Veronica still up?"

"Yeah we are talking right now, why?" I asked.

"Why don't you tell her you won't see her till the next break; which is in 3 weeks, and you won't be able to help her move in, but in reality you are on your way to surprise her."

I pondered about it for a few seconds. "Do you think it would work?"

"Its worth a shot." next thing I know, I'm thinking of all these great ideas for when I surprise her.

Veronica's P.O.V

Me and the girls have been up all night drinking and dancing. I've been sending Peter pictures of how much he is missing out on. All of a sudden I get drunk enough to the point where I don't remember what happend when I woke up.

The next morning I wake up and grab my phone to check if I had any messages. I had 2 messages, both from Peter.

'babe please tell me you didnt fall asleep, you cant leave me hanging.'

'Good Morning beautiful;)'

I went to go pee on the toilet with my phone and read what me and him talked about last night.

'I'm sorry babe, but after this visit in Hawaii I won't be able to help you move in next week:(' -P

'I figured. but that is alright ill see you after;)' -V

'Hopefully I'll make it worth it <3'-P

'Oh trust me, I'll make it worth the wait;) if you know what I mean. '-V

At that moment I didn't care that I said that. We texted like this all the time. Then I scroll down to see he sent photos and I sent a photo back. I gladly enjoyed and saved his photos. He sent me a picture of his carrot underneath his tight boxers. Then I sent one back of me grabbing my breast without a bra on.

'Oh what a tease;]' -P

I sent him one more of my behind while I was bending over. I got a picture from him grabbing himself but nothig was showing.... sadly.'Can't believe I get to say that ass is mine'-P

I got off the toilet and went into the kitchen waiting for the girls to wake up. I keep scrolling through my phone to see I sent another message to my best friend Jessa. oh shit is what I'm thinking. It was a picture of me holding the phone above my head, laying on the bed and grabbing one breast while the other one revealing.

'Danggg girl! Better send that one to Bruno;)'

Thank god she didn't care.

3 days pass by

"God damn where are these movers to help me get my stuff out to tomorrow?!" I yelled to my friends.

"Theyre coming theyre coming." one of them said.

To top it off even better Peter hasn't texted or called me to say he left Hawaii or landed in Los Angeles.

*knock knock*

"Fucking finally!" I scream as I opened the door. the Moving man was there with a huge mustache and sleeked back black hair under a sox cap, in a jumpsuit.

"I here to help you move out," he said im the worlds strongest Hispanic accent. "Okay everything in the boxes over there are going today," I told him. He waddled over there with his wheeler and started to pick up boxes. He then asked me to help him pick up a box. I bent down and he started whistling at me. I ignored it, he is a man. The whistling continues as we moved stuff out into the hallway. Then all of a sudden I bent down for one more box of clothes and he pinches my butt. "EXCUSE ME SIR! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO GRAB MY ASS!"I screamed at him with anger in my eyes.

"Aye señorita, no need to get angry. I love you and your beautiful body." He started to wrap his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Sir I'm going to need you to-" and he kissed me, his nasty mustache all over my top lip. For some reason it just felt right to kiss this man.

I pull out of the kiss and I look into his eyes, he says, "I love you Veronica."

"Peter? " I say sounding stupid. I slowly take off his hat and mustache and saw who it was. It was the man of my dreams right in front of me. "Hi Veronica," Peter said. "Oh my gosh! I cant believe you're here with me right now!" I jumped onto him kissing him everywhere making me the happiest girl in the world right now. I can hear the girls awing in the back.

"Hey girls would you mind leaving us for a few hours maybe?"I asked. They all walked out the door saying have fun and whatever else.

"I missed you so much that I had to surprise you!" Peter said smiling and holding me closer.

"Well I thought it was the sweetest thing you could ever do for me."

He gives me one more big and passionate kiss, leading us to lay on the ground with me onto of him.

Lets just say I was banging on his chest, yelling "Gorilla" for a few hours.