Chapter 11

Veronica p.o.v

Ugh I could stay here forever. I love being in water. Its practically my second home ever since I was 10. Me and Peter were sitting in the pool when suddenly someone comes along screaming his name.

"BRUNO BABY I'M BACK!"

We both turn our heads to see who it was. I wasn't sure who it was, but Peter was still As stone looking at her.

"Peter, who is it?"

"My crazy ex girlfriend. If she sees you she will kill you."

I start laughing as I get up to go greet her, but Peter grabs my wrist and gives me this death look and says, "Veronica, I'm not kidding.... She almost killed my sisters because I was spending to much time with them."

At that moment both of us got out of the pool and sprint to the house so she doesn't see us.

The doorbell rang and you could hear her screaming through the door,

"Bruno Baby I brought home some groceries for the house!"

Peter runs me to his room,still wet, and hides me in his closet.

"Stay here." He tells me with a scary voice.

I could hear their conversation at the front door.

"Baby how come you haven't been calling me like you used to?" the girl said.

"I've been on tour Angelica."

I hear her enter the house. She continues to blabber on about stupid stuff when Suddenly she stops talking.

"Bruno...? Is there someone else here?!" She says in an angry voice.

"Uhh no baby.. uh there isn't someone else here. It's just you and me!"

I could hear the scared tone in Peter's voice.

"Then explain this path of water foot prints on the carpet!" Angelica yelled.
Bruno p.o.v.

Shit... what do I do?!

She goes to grab a knife while heading over to see where the pathway leads.

"WOAH! I dont think you'll need it babe... it was just me that left the path." I said as I tried distracting her.

"Shut up I know theres someone else here." She says as she pushes me out of her way.

She started following it all the way to where Veronica was.

"I gotcha now you little bitch!" She screamed as she swung open the door.

Oh thank God! She wasn't there, but where'd she go?

"Ummm... Angelica, I think you are seeing stuff. I think its time for you to go now."

"Okay, but if I see or think there is another girl here, I will cut her."

She finally left my house. I Turned around to go and find out where the hell Veronica hid.

"VERONICA!" I screamed.

"Psst over here," I heard.

As I start walking over to where it was coming from, I saw Veronica, on my bed, naked.

"Where did you hide and how did your suit dissappear?" I ask kind of excited.

"Well I didn't want to leave another trail, so I took my suit off and threw it out the window. Then I hid under your bed hoping she wouldn't find me." She says as she tells her interesting story.

"Well, now that we are in this situation," I say as I start crawling onto the bed. "We can do what you promised me earlier. "

I take her leg and put it on my waist putting me in the exact position I want her in. I kiss her neck over and over again and slowly going down to her chest then back up to her neck. I can hear her trying to keep in the moans, but one slipped out. I feel her hands slipping down my trunks undoing the strings. She pulls away for a minute, "These are hard for me to take off... can you do it?"

I laugh at what she says and get up from the bed. I try to make her laugh by pulling then off seductively then throwing them across the room.  she starts laughing historically, gosh her laugh is sexy.

I jump back on the bed in the same position, but this time I am going in. Her mouth opens, but nothing comes out. Her head lays back onto the pillow with so much enjoyment, her hands gripping the bed sheets. I start going harder and harder and she starts moaning louder and louder.

"Ugh yes, baby!" Veronica screamed as I finished up.

We switch positions,so I am on bottom and she is riding me. I put my hands on her butt and lift her up and down onto me.The bed is banging against the wall, I'm pretty sure we made a few dents into it but thats alright I can fix that later.

"How bad you want it Bruno?" Veronica asked.

I couldn't reply because it felt so good and I didn't want her to stop.

She starts to slow down and I get upset, "Wait wait wait, two more minutes please?" I asked.

"You didn't tell me how bad you wanted it so I started slowing down." She said in a sexy way.

"Baby I probably want it more than you want it. Please just two more minutes?" I beg.

She starts bouncing even harder than the time before that.

She gets off and lays next to me on top of the covers breathing heavy.

"Wow... how long did it take you to be that good?" I asked.

"Um... I've only had sex like four maybe five times thats it." She responded.

Wow... I feel like a man whore compared to her numbers.

"I'm not even going to ask you because.... its probably much higher than mine." Veronica said in a jokingly way.

I kinda just sat there in silence.

She layed on my chest and rubbed my stomach with her soft angelic hands. While I brushed her hair with my fingers, wishing we could stay here forever.