Chapter 20

Veronica P.O.V.

My god I'm so wet right now. He makes me want him 20 times more than I wanted him before.

Entering the house with all the bags we see my nephew running at us coming to give us hugs and kisses.

"Auntie Ve! Who's this?" My nephew, Jayden, asks me while giving me hugs.

"Are you the guy who sings about love?" Following the question he starts singing Just the way you are to Peter's face.

Peter joined in singing with him. The look on Jayden's face was adorable; it was like he just saw Santa for the first time.

"Auntie Ve, are you guys sleeping over?"

"Yes I am, along with my friend Peter. How about we go watch a movie after unpacking?"

He nods in response.

We bring our bags upstairs into the guest room. Peter closed the door behind us and threw me on the bed, getting on top of me and kissing my neck. His hands traveled all over my body.

It's so hard to keep my moans in, considering that the walls are really thin. He sticks his hands under my shirt grabbing my breast. Along with that I could feel the bulge in this pants, along the inside of my legs.

"Ugh" as a moan escapes from me. I could feel the trail of his hands leading down into my jeans. He slid his hand into the top of my jeans unbuttoning them and sliding the zipper down, nice and slow to make me even more frustrated.

Peter kissed my lips lightly, while keeping one hand close to my inner legs and the other behind my neck. His hand between my legs moves in ways I can't describe! It is so great he has to cover my mouth from me making too much noise.

"Auntie Ve?"

I hear from the door. Me and Peter shoot up to see my 4 year old Nephew at the door watching us in confusion. I jump up closing my pants and running to the door to take Jayden downstairs to his mom.

I mouth to her, "I need 5 minutes with Peter."

She winks at me and calls Jayden to help her bake cookies.

I run back upstairs to see Peter under the sheets asleep on his back. Great. I'm sexually frustrated and have no one to help me. I get naked and climb into bed next to him. He already took his clothes off, except his boxers. I try to poke him and wake him up, no luck. Well I think I know how to make him wake up. I pull the blankets over my head and go under. Pulling his boxers down just past his butt and I grabbed his carrot. Sucking and licking under the covers is all I do. I feel his erection starting to form. He pulls the covers up and looks at me. Smiling he puts the covers down and relaxes. 10 minutes he finally finishes.

Peter grabs me and puts me on top of the covers. Kissing my body from my breasts down to my inner legs feels like chills.

"God do I really need this," I whisper to him.

His tounge swirls as if he is eating ice cream. My hands grip onto his hair, showing it is satisfying me. My legs are shaking, spazzing out from such enjoyment. I may even kick him from how amazing this feels. We both finish up and lay next to each other in bed. Falling asleep.

"Guess what." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"I love you"

"I love you too Peter.

Bruno's p.o.v.

What's that noise?
Bzzz bzzz bzzz

Shit, it's my phone. The caller I.D. is Mark Ronson. I slide myself away from Veronica, not waking her up, and answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bruno! It's me Mark, listen I want to make an amazing offer to you and your band for a song."

"Listen Mark, can we talk about this some ot-"

"Once in a lifetime offer right now, it'll be a number 1 hit."

I have to think about it because if I were to record now, I'd have to leave Veronica. But then again, it's for my career.

"Put me and my band down for yes." I think I regret saying that.

"Alrighty pal! We start next week. See ya!"

"Who was that babe?" Ve asked me.

Oh shit....