Reunion (DIO)

This is a continuation of 'Company' since that chapter sucked ass. Inspired by 'Pour Toi, Mon Amour', by French poet, Jacques Prevert. (I'm aware that the order isn't exact.)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dio knew he was asking for a lot when he wanted the terminate the Joestar family line. But how could he refuse the help that so many of his subordinates offer? However, their efforts still weren't enough to stop his rival's descendants. They were to arrive in Cairo in a matter of days and he hasn't fully adapted to Jonathan's body yet.

Through a window, he stared out into the night, contemplating. A moving glow from below caught his attention. It lingered around the food market, picking out an apple, an orange and a few other things of the sort. Dio could only assume this was a stand. His gaze followed the stand as it weaved through the kiosks until it fully retracted to you, receiving the stolen fruit.

"Ice." Dio called out.

As expected of him, Vanilla came forth in moments.

"Yes, my lord?"

"Find out who she is." Dio ordered with a slight gesture towards you.

"As you wish." He nodded before departing.

Dio observed you for a moment longer in suspicion before walking away from the window to feed.

"If you are who I think you are," He thought out loud. "Our fates must be twisted together, just as Jonathan said."

By sunrise, Vanilla was ready to present his findings. He found his lord staring out the window again, only this time, he kept in the shadows.

"My lord. I have the information you requested."

"Good. Proceed." Dio permitted, not moving his eyes from your sleeping figure.

"Her name is _____. She has a stand. It doesn't show any particular abilities other than bringing her food when no one is looking. She's for sale at an extremely high price because people think she needs little sustenance to live."

You certainly looked similar to the woman he met a century ago. The same name was more than just a coincidence. Although, it was ironic that you chose to stay in a cage. Then again, you could do as you pleased as long as you weren't sold.

'Cunning as ever.' Dio smirked at his analysis.

"Is there anyway I can communicate with her at this moment?" Dio asked.

"Yes. We still have the baby with The Death stand."

"Bring it here."

Only when Vanilla arrived with said baby did Dio cease his scrutiny of you. He grew impatient as the baby took long to stir.

"Child." Dio spoke.

The baby was still squirming in Vanilla's hold, but once he cracked open his eyes, they widened in fear.

"Bring me into your dreamland." Dio demanded.

"Yes, my lord." The child said quickly, not wanting to anger the vampire any more.

You opened your eyes to bright, colorful lights. Merry music could be heard somewhere in the background. You were on a ferris wheel at a carnival. You looked down and realized the place was practically abandoned, but you weren't alone.

There was a man sitting across from you. One of his legs was crossed over the other and his arms rested along the back of his seat. He gave of a strong sense of superiority that unsettled you, but somehow felt familiar.