One And Only Pt. 2

"Dio?" You murmured as he gripped onto your hand and rested it on his head.

You let out a sigh as you summoned your stand, it's vine-like limbs wrapping around his head. You closed your eyes, the inky darkness started to take form of many memories.

You saw a boy, who looked similar to Jotaro when he was younger, playing with a dog. A girl and her first kiss stolen, a fight, the boy weeping over a grave. You saw the ravenette grow up and every moment of torment he suffered. Now as a young man, you could definitely see the resemblance between him and your brother, however he was more muscular, if that was even possible.

A mask, several police officers firing bullets leading to a bloodshed. The man cried over his father's death. A castle in a small village, the man fighting off an army of the undead with an almost legendary looking sword.

Now the surroundings were of a ship that was a blaze, the man seemingly holding onto Dio despite his severe injuries. The life in his eyes slowly fading away until nothing remained, his lifeless body slumped forward and darkness consumed your vision once again.

Dio's eyes fluttered open as felt a wet sensation on his cheek. Your eyes were screwed shut in a futile attempt to stop your tears, your hands were clenched into fists and your body was trembling.

"He was such a good man." You mumbled.

"What gave you... what on earth gave you the notion to ruin his life?" You sobbed.

"The family fortune." He stated bluntly.

"You have your riches now, why couldn't you just leave us in peace?" you cried out.

He sat up and grabbed your chin, forcing you to look up at him.

"I haven't fulfilled my desires." He replied.

You tried to squirm out of his grip as you felt his nails digging into the base of your jaw. He finally let go of your jaw only to grab your leg, preventing you from attempting to leave.

"So how do you feel now?" he asked with a hint of sadism.

You rubbed your eyes to stop yourself from crying. You then took a few breaths before responding.

"Anger..." You stated shakily.

He simply smirked in response.

"Remorse... sadness... repulsion and disgust" You continued.

You were on the verge of tears. You hated this, knowing all that your great great grandfather went through was this man's fault and that he right in front of you, probably getting some sick twisted kick out of it all.

You tried to push him away but of course it failed and only ended with you being pinned down. You began to silently sob as you felt his warm breath on your neck. You closed your eyes as tight as you could. If you had learned anything from vampire movies and novels, there would be two outcomes. Both of which meant loss of blood. You felt his tongue glide arcoss your jawline.

"Your blood is simply divine." He whispered huskily as he sat up once again.

You felt around your jawline before looking at your hand, a small amount of blood on your fingertips.

"I hope you'll let me have more in the near future." He continued.

"And I hope you go to hell." You spat.

"Why must you be so cruel?" he said in a hurt tone that was obviously fake. "You're so important to me, you know that? Your Joestar blood is what helps me grow stronger."

Seeing that your attitude towards him wasn't changing, he decided to take a different approach.

"Maybe you will change if..." He said as his finger began to trailed up your thigh.