damage

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW A PERSON, YOU KNOW? YOU TALK SO MUCH TO THEM, YOU SHOW THEM YOU CARE FOR THEM AND EXCHANGE I LOVE YOU'S WITH THEM THEN THEY TURN AROUND AND ACT LIKE YOUR'E NOTHING!" I shouted to my computer screen. I shake my head and laugh as I look at the wall to my right.

"I fucking loved you and you said you loved me too. Thats the worst lie you could possibly say to a person and I hope you understand that."

"It's all just so stupid. So pointless." I place my head in the palms of my hands as I smile at the camera, "How's everyones day? Good as mine?"

My phone begins to go off so I pull it out of my pocket and begin to laugh as I see who was calling.

"Won't you look who it is." I show the phone screen to the camera and shake my head, "As fucking if." Then decline the call.

"Oh, are you mad? Are you mad that I'm exposing you? Are you mad that I'm telling people the fucking truth about you?" I laugh as I go to his contact and block him.

"You really pissed me off. I understand that I may seem out of my fucking mind right now, but you wouldn't understand unless you were in my place. So I don't apologize for my behavior." I place my phone down on my desk and begin to run my fingers through my hair.

"I still don't understand why." I said as I bit my lip.