14

Tori's P.O.V.

I walked into the airport and started looking for Blake. I had only seen a few pictures of him, so lets hope I find this kid.

I felt anxious as I walked around the airport looking for the blonde. What if Mark doesn't want me to be here? Should I not have come?

"TORI!" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see Blake running towards me with his arms open. I laughed and let go of my luggage as I opened up my arms too. We hugged for a few seconds then we pulled apart, "How was your flight?" He asked as he picked up my suitcase.

"It was okay," I smiled. He smiled back, "Our Ubers waiting outside, shall we?" He laughed as he motioned towards the front doors with his right hand.

I nodded and we made our way to the front of the airport. Blake put my suitcase in the trunk of the car as I got into the backseat. Blake soon joined me and told the driver where to go.

"So, where's Mark right now?" I asked as the car drove away from the airport.

"He was there when I left, but I don't know if he was planning on going anywhere."

I nodded, "Did he ask where you were going?"

"Yeah, I told him I was just gonna go get some food." He laughed, "Not a lie, I'm coming back with a full course meal!"

I laughed, "Oh hush."

--------------------------------------

"TORI!" Joey shouted as he ran to me and hugged me.

"YAY TORI'S HERE!" Hunter said as he ran to me as well and hugged me. I was in a good mood, so I hugged them back and smiled.

"Shh!" Blake said as he walked in after me with my suitcase. Hey, I offered to carry it in but he wouldn't let me.

"Oh don't 'shh' us! Mark left." Joey said still hugging me. I pulled him away from me and laughed.

"I'm sorry for everything and I'm glad to see you Tori." Joey said smiling.

"The past is the past." I smiled back.

"Does that go for me too?" Hunter said sticking out his bottom lip.

"I'm happy right now, so why not?" I laughed as I sat on a kitchen chair in front of a counter.

"Where did Mark go?" Blake asked as he opened the fridge and got 2 bottles of water. He handed me one and I thanked him.

"I don't know, I think he went to get food because he said you were taking forever." Hunter said.

"I didn't say I was bringing him food, pft." He sipped his water.

We talked for a while until we heard a car pull up in front of the house. We all ran to the window and saw Mark get out of the car.

"Mark!" Hunter shouted.

"Sh!" Blake said as he hit Hunter on the head.

"Ow, what the heck man?" He rubbed his head but continued to look out the window.

Mark started to make his way to the front door.

"Quick, hide Tori!" Joey said as he grabbed my hand. I slapped his hand and smiled as the door opened.

"Blake did you- Tori?" Mark said as a smile appeared on his face.

"Mark!" I shouted as I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back, "Hey! I missed you, are you okay? Did these jerks do anything to you?" He said before kissing me on the forehead.

I laughed, "No, we're all good." I smiled falling into his blue eyes. He grabbed my face and pecked my lips with his once. I smiled like a goof and he smiled right back, pecking me again.

"Ew? Get a room?" Hunter laughed. Mark smirked as he grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs.

"DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!" Both Joey and Hunter shouted up at us. I rolled my eyes with a smile as he led me into his room. He closed the door behind us before he hugged me again, "You have no idea how much I've missed you." He began to leave kisses all over my face, which made me giggle.

"I've missed you so damn much," I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, causing a smile to appear on my face as we kissed.

"What do you want to do today?" He smiled after I pulled away.

I looked at the tv in his room and smiled, "Watch movies, eat, and cuddle."

"I'm so down." He said as he continued to smile back at me.