7

Tori's P.O.V.

"Tori!" Mark said breaking the silence.

"What?" I asked looking at him and away from my phone. We were in my hotel room laying on my bed. We weren't doing anything inappropriate, ya little nasty.

"Bryce texted me and told be theres going to be a rooftop party, can we go?" He said smiling at me.

I shrugged and looked back at my phone, "You can go."

"Torii!" He whined as he grabbed my hand and started leaving gentle kisses on it, "Please?"

I felt blood rush to my cheeks, but played it off, "I don't know."

"Pleaseee!" He whined as he got on top of me holding himself up with his hands as he smirked down at me.

I laughed, "Get off of me."

He leaned down closer to me, "Please?"

A smile played on my lips as he inched closer and closer with a smirk plastered on his face.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Go away!" Mark said looking at the door.

I laughed, "Get off."

He sighed and pushed himself off of me. I got up and opened the door.

"Hey Tori," Jacob smiled, "Marks here, right?"

"Yup." I said opening the door wider for him to enter.

"Did you get Bryce's text?" Jacob said doing some handshaking thing with Mark. I laughed and closed the door then walked back to the bed.

"Yeah, you going?" Mark asked with a smile.

"Yeah, you?"

"I don't know yet, it depends." He said laughing.

"On?"

"If Tori goes." He said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes with a smile, "I'll go, I'll go."

"Well, let's go!" Jacob said looking at me then at Mark.

"Right now?" I asked looking down at my outfit. Oh god no.

"Why not?" Mark said sitting down on the end of the bed.

"Because I look like shit?" I said laughing.

"You look amazing." Mark said smiling at me.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna puke." Jacob said pulling out his phone.

Mark rolled his eyes, "We'll leave at around 10 so you have like an hour, okay?"

I nodded then got back up off the bed, "Meet in the lobby?"

We all agreed and both Jacob and Mark left and I started getting ready. I put on a pair of black jeans that had a tear on both knees and a maroon blouse that exposed my shoulders. I shrugged and began to straighten my hair then did my makeup that consisted of eyeliner, eyebrows, and mascara. I slid on my vans and looked at my phone for the time, 10:13. A little late, but oh well!

I walked into the lobby to see Mark and Jacob sitting on a couch looking down at their phones.

"Sorry," I laughed as I sat on a couch in front of theirs. They looked up at me and smiled.