17

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW A PERSON, YOU KNOW? YOU TALK SO MUCH TO THEM, YOU SHOW THEM YOU CARE FOR THEM AND EXCHANGE I LOVE YOU'S WITH THEM THEN THEY TURN AROUND AND ACT LIKE YOUR'E NOTHING!" I shouted to my computer screen. I shake my head and laugh as I look at the wall to my right.

"I fucking loved you and you said you loved me too. Thats the worst lie you could possibly say to a person and I hope you understand that."

"It's all just so stupid. So pointless." I place my head in the palms of my hands as I smile at the camera, "How's everyones day? Good as mine?"

My phone begins to go off so I pull it out of my pocket and begin to laugh as I see who was calling.

"Won't you look who it is." I show the phone screen to the camera and shake my head, "As fucking if." Then decline the call.

"Oh, are you mad? Are you mad that I'm exposing you? Are you mad that I'm telling people the fucking truth about you?" I laugh as I go to his contact and block him.

"You really pissed me off. I understand that I may seem out of my fucking mind right now, but you wouldn't understand unless you were in my place. So I don't apologize for my behavior." I place my phone down on my desk and begin to run my fingers through my hair.

"I still don't understand why." I said as I bit my lip.

I looked at the comment section on my phone and they were zooming. People were asking what was wrong, what did mark do, was I okay. Was I?? Did I seem okay??

"No, I'm not okay." I rolled my eyes as I wiped my tears away with my thumb.

A comment stood out to me. Mark.

markthomas: Stop spreading fake news for clout you dumb dodo i dont even know who you are 😂😂 LEAAAAAVE

"Are you fucking kidding me? You don't know me? Do you not remember all the times you fucking lied to me you scum piece of shit?"

loren: Lmao wtf is she talking about?? Who tf is this??

Wow.

"Fuck you, Mark. I hope you have a fucking great life." I ended the broadcast and let all my tears out. This was it. This was the end of the beginning. It was going to be every where soon and no one is going to believe me.

I sat on my floor and banged my head against the wall. Then, my phone went off. I watched it ring from across the room, too mentally weak to get up and answer it. It stopped ringing, then started ringing again. I rolled my eyes and stood myself up, walking towards the phone.

Mikey.

I sniffled then answered the phone.

"Tori baby you okay? I heard what happened, I knew he was bad news. Tor, I'm so sorry."

I sniffled again, "It's fine, I should've never trusted him. Who fucking knew social media stars could be so damn fake."

The End