10

Tori's P.O.V.

Mark stayed the night in my hotel room. Nothing bad happened! We stayed up all night laying beside each other talking over the TV about anything and everything. He told me about his childhood and how he got where he was. We made jokes, talked about friends, drama, and rumors. He told me about his past relationships, and it helped me understand why he acts how he does. It's not his fault, and I should have known. Not everyone has a pretty past.

"I'm sorry Markus, I didn't know." I said as I took hold of his hand and rubbed it with my thumb.

"Don't worry about it, I just hope I can change for you." He pulled my hand up to his lips and kissed it gently, causing my cheeks to flush and a smile to spread on my face.

"I love you, Tori. I hope you know that."

"I love you too." I said as I scooted closer to him and laid my head on his chest. No regrets, I love this kid so damn much.

"Woah, it's already 6:43 in the morning." He said as he looked at the watch on his wrist.

"You want to start the day early?" I smiled up at him.

"YEEEEET!" He yelled before kissing my forehead, "Meet you in the lobby in half an hour?"

"Sure."

--------------------------------------

We walked around Playlist, met some fans, and met some people we were a fan of which included David Dobrik! That made me so happy, woah. What an icon. (I wish I could meet him and Liza, oof)

We walked out of the Playlist building, and suddenly Mark put his arm around my waist.

I looked at him confused until someone walked up to us.

"Hey uh, Tori, you okay?" Mikey said looking at Mark and back at me.

"I'm great," I said as I looked at Mark and smiled. I looked back at Mikey and saw him frowning.

"Come on Mikey!" Bryce said walking up behind Mikey and pulling at the sleeve of Mikey's hoodie.

Mikey messed with his hair, "Yeah yeah, uh, bye Tor." He looked from me to Mark and then walked away with Bryce by his side.

Tor. I felt my stomach sink as I saw him walk away. Is this normal? Part of me says to go after him, and tell him I lov-

"Wanna go to the mall?" Mark said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"I- I think I just want to go back to my room and take a nap." I said, still feeling a bit of pain in my stomach.

"Noooo, come on! It's the last day of Playlist." He whined as he grabbed my hand and interwhined our fingers.

I smiled lightly, "Okay, lets go!"

--------------------------------------

We walked around the mall buying things here and there. I tried stuff on for him and he tried stuff on for me, and guess what? He would compliment me every time. Where has this boy been all my life?

We even went to build-a-bear where he bought me a teddy bear and cute littles cloths for it. He also put in an audio with him saying 'I love you'. Where? Has? This? Boy? Been? All? My? Life??

"I want to buy you something now." I laughed as we walked out of the bear shop.

"You can't buy what I want." He smiled at me before kissing my hand. I love when he does that.

"And what do you want?"

"You, silly."