It's you! - Chapter 2

“Okay girls, here’s your time!”

Gabby looks at Emily, who is eyeing Harry from across the room. “I will get him to fall in love with me” she mutters confidently. She walks over to him and Gabby glance at Niall. He is taking a picture with a fan. She was gorgeous. Long straight brown hair, silver eyes and tan skin. She looked at the other boys and she noticed Liam is doing nothing. She waltzes over to him.

“Hello love!” he says with a wide smile. “Thanks for coming tonight.”

She stutters as she tries to speak to him. “Oh. th-that’s no p-problem. I love you guys so m-much.”

He chuckles and his eyes lock on her bag. “Lovely bag.” he says grinning.

Gabby looks down at the floor. “Thanks. I made it myself.”

He seemed pretty impressed. “Wow, that’s impressive.”

“I knew it” she thought, but made sure that wasn’t said aloud. “Thank you. Hey, do you think I can get a picture?” she asks, a bit more confident than before.

“Sure!” he replies, sounding excited. She pulls out her camera and Liam puts his arm around her waist and they both smile into the camera. The picture came out nice, her hair fell perfectly over her shoulder and on top of that, Liam had his head slightly leaning against hers.

“Is that all I could do for you?” he asks, interrupting your thoughts.

“Um. May I also have an autograph?” He smiles at her and Gabby has no choice but to smile back. He is so adorable. She hands him a pen and her One Direction notebook. It was fully decorated with all things 1D and she were pleased to have him holding it. He signs it, and then flips through the book without asking.

“This is really nice” he says, not looking up at her.

“Thanks! It took me a while to do, but it was worth it” she says, pleased with the fact that he likes it. His eyes lock on something and he then takes out his phone, types something, then puts it away. He smiles and hands the book back to Gabby.

“It’s really nice-“ he gets interrupted by the screaming girls that ran over to him, nearly knocking Gabby down. “It was nice meeting you Gabby!” She eyes him confused, how does he know her name? He picks this up and chuckles, “Your name plate” he says, pointing towards her neck. “Oh!” she giggles. “See you around!” she waves at him. He does the same, then he is gone in the crowd of girls. She smiled to herself. She just met Liam Payne. Gabby walks over to Emily who is with Harry. All the girls that were with him ran over to Liam, so it was just her. She got closer and she heard them laughing.

“Oh hey! Harry, this is my best friend, Gabby” she introduces her to him.

“Hello” he smiles, his cute dimples now forming on his face. “Hi,” she blushes as she looks into his eyes. “Can I get a picture with you?” she asks him. He nods and walks closer to her. He snatches the camera out of her hand and chuckles. His arm creeps to her hips, sending chills down Gabby’s spine. He snaps a picture and hands Gabby the camera back. “Thanks!” she says. He sees her book and takes it from her hand. He smiles as he is going through it, just as Liam did, and he also pulls out his phone, types something then puts it away. He signs it and hands it back to her. She stares at him, one eyebrow raised and he laughs. “I seen that had Liam had signed it, so I did, too!” he says, proudly. She thanked him and turned away, to leave him and Emily alone again. Gabby puts the book in your bag, not paying attention to where she was going, and she bumped into someone.

“I’m so sorry.” She began, but as she looked up, her eyes widen a bit.

“No, I’m sorry. I wasn’t paying attention,” he says, staring into her eyes. His Irish accent sounded so lovely in person. Gabby felt the heat rush to her cheeks. There he was, standing right in front of her, the light reflecting perfectly of his blonde locks.