I Mean It! I Promise! - Chapter 8

*Still Niall’s P.O.V*

Yeah! That’s right! Guilty. That would be the perfect way to describe how I feel.

“Sure hun! Where do you keep the little munchkins food? Btw, I hope your date with Niall went well! I know you really like him ;) Did you two xxxxx a lot? ;D –J”

I set Gabby’s phone back down and put the television on. I didn’t know what to watch, so I kept on the channel that was already on. Gabby walked out of the bathroom, wedges in her hand and hair tied up in a messy but adorable bun.

“Sorry, but my feet are killing me in these freaking shoes and my hair was in my face.”

“That’s fine! You look really cute.”

She smiled at me and set her shoes down near the side of the coffee table. She ran over and gave me a hug, and I picked her up and spun her around. She giggled and kissed my cheek, sending chills throughout my body. I stared into her brown eyes and then down at her lips. My mind flashed back to when we first met, backstage. I kissed her lips softly, still holding her in my arms. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed back. I didn’t want to rush things, so I pulled away. Her sad eyes stared into mine.

“You received a text … when you were in the bathroom.”

“Oh. Okay. Thanks!”

“I’m going to go change.”

“Okay, hun.” She smiled a warm smile and turned to get her phone. I ran into bedroom and shut the door behind me.

*Gabby’s P.O.V*

I watched Niall as he went to his bedroom to change. I grabbed my phone and read Julia’s text. I laughed quietly and answered her back.

“Thanks! You know where the spare key is, right? His food is in the cabinet under my sink. Give him 2 scoops. We didn’t kiss a lot, but there were a few sweet kisses here and there <3 –G”

“Yep! Okiee :) Where’s my sister? –J”

“She’s with Harry in his hotel room. She fell asleep in the car on the way home. –G”

“ARE THEY SERIOUSLY BF AND GF?!?!?! :D –J”

Julia was 19 years old, but acted like a 16 year old when it came to dating. She loved knowing who was with whom, who broke up, why they broke up … She was just like that.

“Yeah! I’M SO HAPPY FOR HER! I think they look really good together –G”

“Awwwwwww! Now the only person who needs to step it up is you, Miss. Gonzales! –J”

“I don’t want to rush it! You remember my last relationship! I don’t want that to happen again. Especially not with Niall … he’s special. –G”

“I understand! Well, I’m at your house now babes! Do you mind if I chill here for the night? You guys have a lot of food in your fridge! ;D –J”

“Yeah, sure babes! Take care of my puppy for me! Love you! Xx –G”

“Awesome! Thanks hun I will! Have fun girl! Work the charm , I taught you well enough! Xx –J”

I chuckled at that last text from her and I put my phone in my bag and looked at the television. I didn’t feel like watching the news at the moment, so I snatched the remote and put on cartoon network. “Ed, Edd, n Eddy” was on. This was my favorite show as a kid! I turned up the volume and rocked out to the theme song as I always do.

I started dancing around in circles, as if I was doing the twist or the jive or something. I was whistling to the song when I looked up and saw Niall, leaning on the door frame, arms crossed, watching me.