P.S I Love You - Chapter 18 (Part 2)

*Harry's P.O.V*

Gabby pushed me away, her eyes wide with shock, her mouth forming an 'o'.

"Harry! I have a boyfriend! What the fuck?!" She whisper-shouted, knowing anyone can hear us. I felt extremely bad for what I had done, but I needed to know the feel of her lips. She sat on the little bench I threw the clothes on and put her head in her hands. 

"I kissed Louis behind Ni's back and I lost my boyfriend. Now, I did the same thing." She was almost in tears. I squatted down to her level, lifting her chin in my hand. She averted her eyes, trying not to keep contact with me. 

"Look at me ... please." My voice cracked on the last word. She didn't listen. I felt tears take over every part of my cheeks. "Gabriela, please ... don't tell me I screwed this up. Please ..."

*Gabby's P.O.V*

I couldn't help but feel like a whore. I was so ashamed. I couldn't look Harry in the eyes without having my heart explode.

"Gabriela, please ... don't tell me I screwed this up. Please ..."

I looked into his beautiful, big green orbs. His face wet with tears. He just cried, like a vulnerable little baby. I wiped his face and kissed his cheek right where his dimple is. He sniffled heavily, but the tears stopped falling. 

"You didn't screw up anything. You know I love you. No matter what I will always love you. You're my best friend, Harry! You know that! It's just ... I lost Niall because of Louis ... I don't know how I will feel if I lost Louis because of you." He rolled his eyes. 

"I mean that in that in the best way possible." I added, smiling at him. He smiled back, that smile I love. Where one dimple shows. 

"Was I any good?" He cheekily asked, raising an eyebrow, keeping the smirk on his face.

"I don't know, I pushed you off." I laughed, locking my hand in his. He blushed and looked up. "Maybe I can kiss you again to see ..." He trailed off. 

"I don't think so, lover boy."

"Please!!!" He whined, pulling me towards him.

"Harry! Stop it! Let go! Harry! Le-stop it!" But he was too strong and once again our lips were connected. 

His lips were so different from Louis'. Mesmerizing and soft. I pulled away from him, slapping his arm. He chuckled and held my hand, kissing my nose like he always does. "How was that?" 

"Surprisingly good." I chuckled, standing up. He picked up an article of clothing and grabbed my shoulder.

"We should at least try something on!" He said, holding up a lace black lingerie top. He wiggled his eyebrows and I slapped it away. I walked out of the dressing room, Harry jumping on my back. We walked out of the store, Harry shouting "Nothing fit!" behind him before we walked out of the door. 

"I guess being a gymnast has it's benefits! You're really strong." He whispered seductively into my ear, chills running down my spine.

"You have no idea, love. But it's hard, with my injured knee."

"Sorrrryyyy boooo!!" He apologized.

And we giggled and talked like our old selves all the way back to breakfast. 

*Louis' P.O.V*

Harry and Gabby came back in, Harry jumping off of her back, and walking to sit back down. They took their place and as soon as they did, the waiter came over. He seemed very depressed, as if he was crying.

"Good morning, my name is David and I will be your waiter this morning. Can I get you some drinks to start or are you all ready to order?"

"We're not ready yet, cupcake, but drinks will be great." Gabby laughed. "Cupcake, only-" David's head shot up and his eyes instantly brightened up. "GABBY!"