Best Friends Make Cute Couples! - Chapter 16

*Gabby’s P.O.V*

“I love all of you! Now shut up!”

“We arrived at your destination!” The chauffer called from the front. We nodded and waited until Paul was in view. Zayn lowered his window and he peeked in.

“Is this the wonderful Gabby I’ve heard about?” He asked, smiling at me and the boys.

“Yes it is!” Harry shouted, still clinging onto me. Louis nodded and Niall smiled.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you Gabby. I’m Paul.”

“Trust me, she knows. She’s a fan!” Liam said, giggling. He chuckled and stepped away from the door. He went around to the trunk and pulled out all of our bags while the boys gave me a quick 101 on what to do.

“There will be many fans.” Zayn warned.

“They might say mean things, but just ignore them and walk away. Follow close behind us or you will get trampled.” Niall said.

“They’ll snap pictures, so make sure you’re smiling.” Louis suggested.

“And hold my hand and never let go unless you die.” Harry said. All the boys threw something at him. “Fine, fine! Don’t do that or you actually will die.” Zayn slapped Harry’s leg and he let out a little cry.

“Okay boys and Gabb, ready to go?”

All of the boys nodded and looked at me.

“I think so.” I said, really nervous on what I was about to face. I haven’t check my Twitter account in weeks, so I’m not sure if the boys tweeted something about me or if anyone even knows. Harry and Louis gave me a reassuring smile and we all jumped out of the truck.

We grabbed our bags and followed quickly behind Paul. We entered the back of the airport but of course, there were a lot of girls there. I saw at least three boys as well.

“LOUIS! I LOVE YOU!”

“HARRY GIMME YOUR GRAVY!”

“LIAM YOU’RE SO PERFECT!”

“NIALL HAVE MY CHILDREN!”

“ZAYN YOU’RE SO PERFECT!”

That’s basically everything you heard, and the boys smiled and went along with it.

“GABRIELA! YOU’RE SO BEAUTIFUL!”

“GABBY! YOU’RE SO PRETTY!”

“OH MY GOSH! GABRIELA, YOU’RE FLAWLESS!”

I didn’t have to put on a fake smile. The smile I had on was real. People were actually complementing me!

“I told you you’re perfect.” Niall whispered. I looked up at him and he winked at me and turned to wave hi to a few fans.

We made it past the massive crowd and into the airport. I wish I could tell what happened after that, but it was all such a blur. Before I knew it, we were on the plane, heading to California. I was sitting next to Harry and Zayn. Louis was behind me and Liam and Niall were in front of me again.

“They seemed to like you a lot.” Harry leaned in and whispered to me, his forehead pressed against mine.

“I’m flattered.” I teased, batting my eyelashes. He smirked at me and kissed the tip of my nose.

“Eh-ehm.”

Louis “cleared” his throat from behind us.

“Sorry!” Harry teased him, leaning his head on my shoulder and playing on his phone.