Date Night! - Chapter 5

*Gabby’s P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning because my phone was going off about every 3 seconds. I rubbed my eyes and unlocked my phone.

72 emails

7 new text massages

38 missed calls.

What the hell? I quickly opened my Twitter app to see what was going on.

“Is it true? Niall kissed you?! :o”

“AHHH! KISSY KISSY! ;*”

How do people know about this? I look through all my mentions and interactions and I see it.

@NiallOfficial: “hey soft lips ;)”

How did he find me? You see that he followed you and so did the other 4 boys. “That’s what they typed into their phones last night! They followed me!” I whisper pretty loudly.

“EMILY! THEY FOLLOWED ME! HOLY SHIZ!” I screamed to then realize she wasn’t in our room. Where could she be? Since I’m too excited to look for her, I went through all my mentions, tweeting some people back. After 20 minutes of talking to fellow fans and fangirling about how amazing the concert last night was, I figured it’s time to look for Emily, but before I went to look for her, I DMed Niall.

“@_ForeverAfter3: Soft lips … I like it ;) Good morning love x”

I ran down stairs to find the living room empty, and the bathroom. Where the hell is she?

I walked into the kitchen and there she was, making breakfast, talking to someone on the phone. I ran back to the stairs and sat on the last one, listening in on her conversation. I know eavesdropping isn’t nice, but hey, she does it to me!

“Yes! I would love to go!”

Harry.

“Gabby, too?”

Wait, why am I involved in the conversation now?!

“I’m sure she would love to go. Is Niall gonna be there? … He is? … Okay, then she’ll be there! See you later, Harry!” and then she hung up. I sat up from the stair as she slid eggs and bacon onto two plates. She looked up and gave me the biggest grin. She knew I was listening.

“Where am I going and what time?” I sighed and she did her excited dance.

“Harry is taking me on a date tonight! And Niall wanted to take you on a date, so Harry set up a double date. Tonight at 7!”

Niall wanted to take me on a date? I started to blush, so I put my head down and slid into a seat that had a plate of food in front of it. The scent of bacon filled the kitchen, making my mouth water. I picked up my fork and scarfed down my breakfast. It had to be the best thing I’ve ever eaten after not eating for about 18 hours.

“Thanks Em! I love you!”

“I know! But save that love for Niall!”

I shot her a glare even though we were the only two in the house. She started cracking up, almost choking on the eggs that were in her mouth.

“Sorry, sorry.”

I looked at the time on the stove. It was 11:53. Only about seven hours until I see Niall again! I smiled and ran up the stairs and rummaging through my closet, looking for the perfect outfit. After exactly 47 minutes of looking, I finally found it. This was my favorite dress, though I have never worn it before. It was a blue, black and white spaghetti strap dress. The base of the dress was blue, but it had patches of white and black on top, making it look like a beautiful art canvas. I tried the dress on and it felt absolutely amazing. It hugged my body tightly, but in a comfortable manner. I couldn’t tie the black ribbon tight enough so I just let it hang. I loved it! I took it off carefully but quickly because with my luck, I would get something on it.