Cheaters, Liars and Lovers - Chapter 13

*Louis’ P.O.V*

Her room looked amazing. We all took a step back and observed our work. We nodded in satisfaction at how great we put the room together.

“We’re gonna go get some snacks love, we’ll be right back.” Niall said, kissing Gabby. She held his waist and whispered something into his ear. He giggled.

“Okay, be right back.” He walked out, Liam and Zayn following him, talking about skateboarding.

“You’re not going Louis?” She asked, sitting on the edge of her bed.

“Nah, I decided I was gonna stay here and munch on something else.” She raised an eyebrow.

“Sorry to burst your bubble, but my mom isn’t much of a food shopper.” I laughed and placed a kiss on her lips.

“No, but she makes amazing babies.”

“Louis!” She laughed as she pushed me off. She laid down, looking up at the ceiling. She looked so beautiful.

I laid down on her, my head on her stomach and my feet dangling off of the bed. A little bit off her waistline was showing, so I nudged it with my nose. She giggled and started twirling my hair with her fingers. I brushed my lips against her hipline. She looked down at me and I winked at her. She bit her lip and turned over. I turned her back over to how she was before. I kissed her hipline, sucking on it slightly. Her skin turned a bright red and I nipped at it.

“Ouch!”

I chuckled and moved up to her mouth. She put her hand behind my neck, and ran her thumb over my jawline. I pushed a few pieces of loose hair out of her face and tucked them behind her ear. I gave her a small peck on the lips, causing her to smile just a little bit. I felt bad flirting with her. Sneaking around my best friend and my girlfriend, but at the same time, I really didn’t care. There was something about Gabby that I was drawn to. We were like strawberry lemonade. Two different things that come together to make something incredible.

“Where is the store that they went to?” I asked.

“2 blocks away, why?”

“Good, that leaves me enough time to do this.”

I kissed her again, half of my body on top of hers. I felt her breathing hitch a little, followed by a smile. I put my arm around her, my hand on her back and I pulled her closer to me. She tangled her fingers in my hair, causing me to want her more. I tried to enter my tongue into her mouth, but she wouldn’t grant me access. She snickered.

“I’m not letting you in.” She said, catching her breath.

“We’ll see!” I said. And before she replied, I pushed my lips on hers again, finally making my tongue finds its way into her mouth. I smiled and our tongues danced together. I sat up, bringing her up with me. I sat on the edge of her bed and she was on my lap, her legs behind me. I pulled away from her lips and leaned my forehead against hers. Her gorgeous soft brown eyes eyed me. She kissed my cheek and crawled off of my lap.

“Wow, Gabby. That was … intense.”

“That was … amazing.”

“It was amazingly intense.”

“It was intensely amazing.”

We laughed and I heard a door close from downstairs.

“We’re back you guys!” Zayn called from downstairs. I looked at her and we both jumped up and ran to the door.

“Perfect timing.” I whispered in her ear. She smirked and nodded and we ran downstairs.

*Zayn’s P.O.V*