Heat of the Moment - Chapter 14

*Harry’s P.O.V*

“Wait … what?” She jumped off of Louis’ lap and stared at me confused.

“I called management and asked them if you can come on tour with us. They started yelling at me … and calling me crazy. But then I said that Louis and I wouldn’t perform unless you could come and they said fine.”

“Harry! Are you crazy?! You both could’ve have lost your job! Why would you do that?”

“We love you too much, Gabby!” Louis interjected, giving her a hug from behind. I smiled at the way she relaxed in his arms. She looked at me and broke away from Louis, giving me a gigantic hug.

“You’re amazing, Harold Edward Styles. You really are. Thank you so much!”

“No problem, Gabby. I couldn’t leave you! Neither could my buddy Louis over here.” 

She pulled away from me and looked at Louis, who was playing with the head of his converse sneakers.

“You couldn’t leave me, eh?” She questioned him, laughing and nudging his ribs.

“Are you kidding?! Of course I couldn’t! I would miss you waaayyy too much!” He kissed her cheek and a blush formed.

“Awe! Look at you two, getting over your relationships by helping each other!” I cooed, smirking at them. I handed them the bag that had three Ben and Jerry ice cream pints in it. I grabbed 3 spoons from the kitchen and handed one to each of them.

“Here you go love, I know you like vanilla bean.” Louis said, handing Gabby the vanilla bean ice cream. She smiled at him and thanked him by placing a small peck on his nose. I took out a random ice cream flavor and pulled off the top, not wasting any time to get some in my mouth.

“So … what now?” Gabby questioned, scooping up some ice cream and putting it into her mouth.

“I dunno … truth or dare?” Louis said, mimicking her actions.

“Sure, I’m in.” I said, both of us looking at Gabby, awaiting her answer.

“Fine, fine. Count me in!”

“Awesome! Okay, Harry you first, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Is it true that you’re still in love with Emily?” Louis questioned me, raising an eyebrow.

“Actually … no. She used me, I don’t love people like that.”

I saw Gabby nod out of the corner of my eye. “Gabs, you next! Truth or dare?” I asked, hoping she picked truth.

“Truth.”

“Is it true that … you love Louis? And not love like best friend love, I mean love love like looovvee.”

Louis started chuckling and she rolled her eyes but giggled. I smirked, and stared at her. She stared back and it’s like we were having a conversation with our eyes. She was giving me that “do I really have to answer?” kind of stare and I returned with a “if you don’t answer, I’ll ruin your life” kind of stare. She sighed and looked at her ice cream.

“I don’t know … yeah, I guess. He means a lot to me, y’know. So … yeah, there are some feelings there.” She didn’t look up once. I turned my head to look at Louis, who was smirking at his ice cream. He glanced at me and I gave him a wink.

“So Lou! Your turn! Truth or dare?” I asked, keeping an eye on Gabby.

“Um … dare.”