P.S I Love You - Chapter 18 (Part 1)

*Louis' P.O.V*

Beep beep beep.

Beep beep beep.

Beep beep b-

I dismissed my alarm and rubbed my eyes. 4:45am.

I had to get up early so I can wake up Gabby .... Gabby, who is leaving me today. 

I sat up and trudged over to the shower. I turned on the water and stripped down, steam filling the room and clouding the mirrors. I stepped in, letting the hot water drip down my body. My mind flashed back to last night, Gabby and I together, just enjoying the fact that we are madly in love. I'm madly in love. I've never been this in love with anyone before ... ever. 

I washed everything off of me and dried up, sighing as I looked in the mirror. My dream last night was so vivid. So unbelievably real. I shook the thought away and peeked into the bedroom. Gabby was sleeping peacefully, a gigantic smile on her face. I wrapped the towel around my abdomen and walked to her. I sat back down in the spot I was laying in and kissed her forehead. 

"Beautiful ... wake up, my love. Time to get ready."

She shuffled beneath my hands, but stirred awake. Already they were filled with sadness when she looked at me. It felt like a dagger to the heart. I was going to miss her terribly. She sighed and without saying a word, walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I sighed a shaky breath and pulled clothes out of my bags, not looking forward to the day. 

*Gabby's P.O.V*

I am not looking forward to today at all. I couldn't even say anything to Louis because it would hurt too much. The hot water cleared my thoughts, especially the one of Louis screaming in his sleep last night. He kept screaming "NO NO GABBY!" in an ear splitting scream. I rinsed the soap off of my hair and body, trying to ignore the pain shooting up my leg. I dried up, looking at my face in the mirror. I looked like a wreck. My eyes had dark circles around them and my face was pale because I hardly got any sleep. When Louis woke me up, I just closed my eyes not to long before that. And after that, I was trying to stay alert just in case it happened again. I huffed and walked out of the bathroom. Louis was in the main room, watching the news and I took some of my prescription medicine. I shut the door so I can rub my leg and wrap it up. I made sure I used the black brace the doctor suggested I use and slipped it over the bandage. I pulled out a yellow, slim-fitting tee, my black skinny jeans and my yellow converse. I got dressed and gelled my hair so I could let it fall down my shoulders. I tied it all together with a black and yellow ribbon headband. I was surprised I actually took this outfit with me, I haven't worn it in a while. Luckily, my knee felt a lot better with the extra support. I took out my make up bag and did my eye make up. I went simple, some black mascara and a cat eye with my liner. I pulled a nude lip and tried to hold back my tears. I put the make up bag away, and took a quick look around the room. This was going to be the last time I share a room with Louis for a long time. I used all the energy I had to go into the main room and sit down next to Louis. He looked so tired and upset. I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He sighed and gave me a smile, but I knew it was forced. 

"I got a little something for you, my love." 

Confused, I pulled away and looked at him. He smirked and pulled a bag from around the side of the couch. I took it with a smile and reached into it. I laughed an excited laugh when I pulled out a bear. It had on a red striped shirt and suspenders with blue pants and white sneakers. I hugged it close to my body. 

"Louis! I love it! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" I beamed, giving him a kiss. He blushed and nodded towards the bag. I set the bear down on my lap and pulled out a leather jacket. A small one that reaches up to your waist. I set it down and hopped into his arms. He laughed and kissed my forehead.