Chapter 3 || The Tragety

I will still pretty bummed about the divorce situation but mum and I decided to have a girls night out, with Abigail and her mom. Me and mum mum drove over to Abi's house. "Hey girl!" I say as Abi swings open the door. "Hey!, Hi mrs Younge." We go inside and sit in the living room. Mum and I rented out a movie for us to watch. We got all comfy with our snacks and sat down and began watching the movie. Mum began coughing a lot. She said she was fine though. I started to get concerned when she was holding her chest still coughing. "Can't....breath!" My mother tries to say.  "Call 911!" I scream. Abigail jumps up from the sofa and dials 911. "Hello, we have an emergency, a woman she cannot breathe!" "Yes we are at 418 Soul Street. I was terrified. It was the worst experience of my life, watching my own mother almost dying. The ambulance come rushing in. They picked mother up and put her in the van. Abigail, her mom and I jump in too. Abigail hugs me and I cry in her arms. We rush into the hospital and the doctor tells us to wait outside. I sit nervously waiting for the results. A doctor finally came out. "Excuse me, is my mother ok?' I ask the doctor. She bends down and looks at me. "I'm sorry, your mother did not make it..." "No, my mother is dead?!" I run and cry in Abi"s moms arms. The doctor tells us that she had a heart attack. That night as we drove back to Abi's house I stare out the window, reminding myself of all the memories me and mom had....

I run up the stairs of abi's house and go straight to sleep, not forgetting to tell my dad what had happened. I had broke his promise, keeping me and mom safe. I felt useless and stupid....