Chapter 4 || What is happening?!

After my mum dying we had planned her funeral to be next week. I had a big responsibility to take on. I called dad and he's picking me up today. I decided to invite Abigail over. She came and we talked for hours. Then I realised dad was taking a little while but I just ignored it. After me and Abi went to watch television and we were just in time for the news. Abi and I love watching the news. ~Televison~   "Tonight I man has been hit by a truck and still is yet to be known if he survived." The news man says. "Wow, feel bad for that person" I say. "The local was travelling to pick up his daughter." He says again. "Let's all pray for Xander Younge." He keeps saying. "Wait?! No! My dad got hit by a truck?!" I start crying again. "Mom!" Abi yells. I hear whispering in their kitchen. I continue watching the news. "We are trying to get in contact with one of the mans relatives." I quickly run and get my phone and call dad's cell. "
~Phone call~
Me: hello?
????: Hi, who is speaking
Me: I'm Amelia, Xander's daughter
?????: Hello, I am constable Michael
Me: Who?
Michael: I am a police, Her at the scene where your father got hit.
Me: Can I see him?
Michael: Yes, you must meet me at Lyn Hospital.
Me: I will be there.

"Excuse me, Mrs Laybor?" "Yes Amelia darling?" Mrs Laybor (Abi's mum) says. "Could we please go to Lyn hospital.?" I ask politely. "Of course, let's go." We grab our things and head to the hospital. We rush in and I see my dad wheeling around with heaps of doctors helping him. "Dad!" I run and try to see him. Abi grabs my arm to stop me. I turn around and hug her really tight. "How could, this happen?!" I cry. After a while of waiting a doctor comes out. "Amelia?" The doctor asks. "That's me." I say tensely. "Your, father did not survive the crash...." he says disappointed. "No!!!" I begin crying even more. "Come on sweet, let's take you back to our place." Abi's mum suggests. We go home and I lie in my spare bed crying inside.