Chapter 7 || The orphanage

We drove to the orphanage. Abigail's mom was working so her dad took me instead. We pull up in front of the old, wooden orphanage. We walk in the 2 giant doors. We walk to the front desk. "Hello!" The woman at the front desks greets us. "Hello, I am Jai Laybor, I am here to drop Amelia Younge at the orphanage." Abigail's dad says. "Oh yes, we have been waiting for you." The elderly lady says which kinda makes me feel a bit creeped out. "OCEANA!" The woman yells at the top of her lungs. A younger girl, about the same age as me runs out in front of me. "This is Amelia Younge, she is your new roommate." The front desk person says. "Ok, come I'll take you to our room." The girl says. I hug Abigail's dad and say goodbye. I hug Abigail really tight and say goodbye.

I walk up the long steps with the girl. We enter a room. It has 2 single beds and a door, that leads to a bathroom I'm pretty sure. "Here, this is your bed. I'll be back you start unpacking." The small girl says. She goes out of the room and I start unpacking. I grab my moms and my phone and place it under my mattress. I sit a photo of Mom, dad and I on the small bedside table. The girl walks back in the room and sits in her bed. "Hello, I'm Oceana Anderson. I will be your roommate at the orphanage." Oceana tells me. "Hello I am Amelia Younge it is a pleasure to meet you.'' I politely say. I finish my unpacking and Oceana begins showing me around. We make a pit stop at the large cafeteria. "Now for breakfast on Mondays and Tuesdays we have porridge and orange juice." She begins explaining. "Wednesdays and Fridays we have pancakes and chocolate milk, and on Saturday and Thursdays we have fruits and berries." Oceans says to me. We finish our tour and heard back to our room. I place myself on my new bed. "So we have 3 foods bells, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is occasionally another bell, depending on our behaviour. We rarely get dessert though." Oceana says. She explains the dinners and lunches to me aswell. Ding Ding ding! The dinner bell rings. "Come on let's go get some dinner." Oceans says. I walk into the crowed cafeteria. I felt everyone was looking at me. Oceana and I found a table for 2 and sat and ate. A few hours later Oceana showed me where the showers and bathrooms were. They were like millions! There was one in our room so Oceana and I decided to have a shower. I had one first then Oceana went. Ding Ding Ding! Another bell rang.
PA system: Hello orphans, for your exceptional behaviour we will be having dessert.
PA: All girls please meet at the cafeteria.
Oceana and I went to the cafeteria for dessert. Boy it was delicious....