Chapter 11 || New Staff?

I wake up to the sound of my name yelling in my ear. "Amelia, Amelia, Amelia!" I open my eyes to see Oceana standing beside me. "What?'' I say dozing back to sleep. "Get up, breakfast is in 5 minutes!" Oceana yells. "What?!" I rush out of bed to get dressed, not bothered to have a shower. I brush my hair and teeth and rush down to the cafeteria. I find an empty seat and sit down. Chatting fills the room and a quite young man steps foot in the room. "Who's that?'' I ask Oceana. "That's Michael, the owner of the orhapna-" Oceana says before getting cut off. "SILENCE!" Michael yells. All kids look up, with their heads straight up except for me. "You!" Michael says with his finger pointing to me. My eyes widened. "Me?' I ask. "Yes you, come to the front!" Michael demands. I get up of my seat and I walk slowly to the front. As I walk I look around, kids bickering and whispering. "You have not followed my orders, so I guess you get the belt!" Michael yells. "Ooooooo!" The orphans yell. I'm scared, I don't know what he means but I'm terrified. A belt is handed to him and I realised what is happening. "Now I am whipping you with this belt once, if you cry we will do it again, so you better keep a straight face. I gulp and close my eyes. "Wait!" A voice yells. I open my eyes. "What is this?!" Michael questions. "You must not whip Amelia, she is new and you can not tell her off for something she doesn't even know." "You can hit me instead, I cannot let Amelia get whipped!" Oceana announced. "Alright then, Amelia you are excused. I head towards my chair passing Oceana. I mouth the words thank you and she smiles back to me. She doesn't close her eyes. "WHIP!" The belt goes. Her face does not move, it is still and I am in total shock. She sits back down and Michael continues talking. "Anyways, kids we have new staff arriving tomorrow!" Michael announced. Everyone looks at each other. "They will help you with your cleaning." He steps off the stage and leaves the room.  New staff??? - I think to myself...

Authors note:
Hey guys! I am so sorry for not posting lately! There have been some.....issues with one of my books. Anyways I will try and write more and yeah!
Ilysm guys! :3