IV

"Stars can't shine without darkness"

She walked up to the doors, my heart racing. She pulled the doors and opened them, they creaked slightly. She stepped into the studio first. I stood frozen on the spot, I hadn't moved an inch.

Soo Mi turned around and looked at me.

"Come in then, miss Kingsley." She said, gesturing towards the dance studio.

I felt my legs starting to quiver as I took my first few steps into the room. It was huge.

On the right side of the room was the dance space, with a huge floor to ceiling window. It was light and airy, with mirrors and support bars all around the walls.

On the left side of the room was a seating area with a cooler full of drinks. That's where the boys were sat.

Soo mi took my hand and we walked over to the seating area, to introduce me to the boys.

"Anyeonghaseyo." Soo mi said to the boys, bowing her head slightly.

"This is your new choreographer , miss Olivia Kingsley." She said, gesturing towards me.

I forced a small smile onto my face, trying not to look too awkward.

The first member to introduce themselves was Namjoon. To be honest they didn't need to introduce themselves to me as I already knew all of their names.

#1 fangirl.

Namjoon stepped forward towards me.

"Hi Olivia, it's nice to meet you." He said, smiling, stretching his hand out towards mine for a shake.

I smiled back.

The other members introduced themselves. They seemed friendly, apart from one member, Jimin.

He didn't come up to me, to shake my hand or hug me like the others, he stayed sat down. He was fiddling with his fingers, staring at the ground.

He seemed shy.

I walked up to him, finding all the confidence I had in me to say hi.

"Hi there, you must be Jimin." I said.

He looked up at me and gave a small smile.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." He said, quietly.

I have to say, a few years ago jimins English (from what I was told) wasn't very fluent at all, but now he seemed to have improved a lot.

"Miss Kingsley, if you'd like to follow me, I'll show you where you will be staying." Soo mi gestured towards the studio doors again.

I followed her, turning to take one more look at Jimin before exiting.

He seems quiet.

Soo mi led me down a corridor, up a few steps and took a right turn. My room was up here, just above the boys rooms.

"This is where you'll be sleeping and washing." Soo Mi said, pressing a button on the wall that opened the blinds automatically. How fancy.