XV

"Being nervous isn't bad, it just means something important is happening"

I didn't know where Jimin was.

As I was sat in the elevator I made a plan.

I'll check every floor of the building, until I find him.

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. As I stepped out of the elevator onto the first floor, I heard Jimin talking to the rest of the members. I followed his voice, down a long hallway.

They we're all in what looked like a lounge. I crept in behind Jimin, trying to be discreet so I could listen to what they were saying.

I crouched down onto the floor and crawled.

"I told you! He is sleeping with her!" Namjoon yelled at everyone, pointing at Jimin.

"I'm not sleeping with her! I've just kissed her." Jinin sighed. "Why did you spread the rumours, Namjoon?"

Namjoon snorted.

"What are you talking about? Why would I tell the press about your fling with that stupid girl?!" Namjoon laughed with a disgusted look in his face.

Well thanks! I know I'm not super smart but I'm not stupid!

"Jimin, you never told us why you went to the hospital" jungkook said.

Jimin pulled up his shirt, biting his lip to prevent him from crying from the pain. It must've stung really bad.

"I had to get stitches in my stomach. I was cut." Jimin sighed. He was hurt, and I couldn't bare it.

"How did you cut yourself?" Jungkook asked.

"I tripped..." Jimin lied. He lied! Why didn't he tell them the truth?

"Oh Jimin! I warned you that you'd hurt yourself, falling for girls like that!" Namjoon laughed, simultaneously with the others.

A tear fell down Jimin's cheek. He was crying. They were mocking him.

"Oh, Jimin don't cry! You'll get over it" Namjoon said, making cry baby actions. They all laughed again.

I couldn't bare it anymore. I had to do something! I got up off of the floor, from my crawling position. I gave the boys a fright.

"Olivia!" Namjoon went bright red.

"Shut up. Pig." I yelled. The boys shut up as they heard me shout.

"Jimin isn't telling the truth. He didn't trip. He was beaten up." I said, looking right at Namjoon.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, looking guilty for laughing.

"It happened this morning, I was in my room with Jimin..." I began and told them everything.

I told them how Namjoon had come up to my room, looking for me and how he insulted Jimin, which made Jimin angry. I told them how Namjoon was merciless, and continued to kick Jimin even when he was struggling to breathe.