I

"The hardest roads lead to beautiful destinations"

Its funny how annoying the repetitive buzz of an alarm can get. I like to think of an alarm clock as a person, someone who won't shut up unless you beat the shit out of them.

Normally my mornings start off with me punching my alarm clock off of my bedside table, looking at it now, that's the reason why I have to replace my alarm clock every month or so.

6:00 am. I slid out of bed in my pyjama shorts and white tank top. Unfashionable, I know, but comfortable enough to sleep in.

I lived in a small apartment, on the tenth floor, next to a loud couple. Every night I heard a loud banging on the walls and screaming sounds. It gave me the creeps.

My neighbours would argue all the time, loudly. The whole floor could hear them.

I made my way over to my kitchen, slipping my feet into some fluffy slippers along the way.

I couldn't wake up properly without a cup of herbal tea, so I boiled some water in my kettle.

From my apartment I had a beautiful view of London. I could see Big Ben, the shard and the London eye.

Not going to lie, I had a decent place. It wasn't cheap, admittedly, but it wasn't too expensive either.

I had a Job that paid well enough for it. I was a dance choreographer in musical theatre and I'd done a few jobs for music video directors too. Dance was my passion along with curling up on the sofa and watching the Twilight saga and indulging in a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

I had a quaint life, perfect for the time being.

Woken from my day dream, the loud shrill of the kettle rang in my ear. I poured the water into my favourite best dancer in the world mug and threw myself on the couch.

I wasn't in a hurry today as it was a public holiday.

Public / bank holidays were my favourite kind of holidays. No one, accept from shop keepers and retail owners, had to go to work.

Don't get me wrong, I adore my job, In fact I could do it 24/7, but there's nothing wrong in having a break once in a while.

Just as I began to rest my eyes and relax my body into the sofa, the phone rang. I sprung up from my lethargic state and ran towards the phone.

"Hello?" I asked listening carefully to the humming of the phone. There was silence for a period of time, but just as I was about to hang up, a voice appeared, frightening me a tad bit.

"Oh hello! You must be miss Kingsley?" Said the voice, she sounded foreign.

"That's me!" I replied

"Great! I'm calling you from Korea right now..." she began

"Korea?!" I shrieked

"Yes darling, Korea. I work at Big Hit Studios and the staff members here saw your video on YouTube."

"My video?" It took me a while to remember; my brain still half asleep.