XIV

"No matter how long it takes, true love is worth waiting for"

11:50am

I had been waiting here since 7:00am. I was getting tired. All I wanted to do was see him.

As if on cue, Jimin walked out of the emergency room. He had a bandage around His torso. He was topless, and all of the women were staring at his abs, including me.

I jumped out of my seat and ran up to him. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Are you ok?" I asked, shaking.

"They gave me stitches on my stomach, but they said my lip was ok." He smiled at how happy I was to see him.

I embraced him tightly. Feeling his warmth.

"Why were you in there for so long?" I asked, still hugging him.

"Well, the doctors said that I had to build up my strength again before I could go home so they pumped some fluids through me, to stabilise my blood sugar levels." Jimin explained. Wow. I never knew that he was smart!

"I love you." I said, burying my head in to his chest.

"Thank you, for saving my life, and risking yours." He said, wrapping his bare arms around me, tightly.

Risking my life?

"How did I risk my life?" I asked, my smile turned into a confused frown.

"I know you can't drive, olive."

He knows? Wait what! He called me Olive? Is that my new nickname? Wtf is happening?

"Oh, yeah." I said, staring at the floor in embarrassment.

"I love you too." He added. He kissed me on the forehead and we walked out of the hospital, hand in hand.

This time, when we got back to the car, it didn't feel awkward. I felt so comfortable with him. And he felt comfortable with me. After all, I did just save his life!

Before I got into the car, I heard a rustle in the bushes.

"Did you hear that?" I asked, feeling like someone was watching us.

Jimin leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"No. Come on let's go" he smiled at me.
***

During the car ride, we couldn't stop talking. We had just been through a horrible experience, and I think we were using conversation to take our minds off of it.

"So, what do you want to do now, olive?" He asked, smirking at me. This time he was driving the car, thank god!

"I don't know, is there anything fun around here?" I asked.

"Fun? Of course there is! We're in Seoul, the most lively city in Asia." He exclaimed with an excited expression on his cute face.

I laughed.

"Don't forget about Tokyo!" I laughed.