XII

"To heal a wound, you need to stop touching"

That evening as I sat in my room, the patting of raindrops kept me sane. I found the rain relaxing.

It was dark outside, grey clouds rolled over the city, moving slowly, enduring the time of the storm.

I was snuggled up in a blanket on my bed, with a mug of hot chocolate and a box of tissues by my side.

My room was dark, no lights were on. This made it easier to watch the rain fall outside.

After 10 minutes of watching the storm, I fell asleep in my bed. I had no dreams, only good rest. And good rest was what I needed after today.

Ever since what happened that morning with Jimin, I have stayed locked away in my room. I didn't come out, not even for dinner. I didn't want to have to see Jimin any time soon.

***

I woke up the next morning, to the sound of pounding at my door.

I rolled out of bed and tied my robe around me. My room was cold, the heating was turned off at this time in the morning.

5:15am .

I was meant to be dancing with Jimin! But I had forgotten to set my alarm.

He's going to be so mad.

Why did I care? I was mad at him for making me feel this way.

I yawned, making my way to the door. I was so tired, I just wanted to sleep.

"Jimin? What do you want?" I asked bluntly. I didn't want him to be there.

"I was wondering where you were. We need to dance."

"No, Jimin, we don't. I'm not dancing with you anymore." I said, closing the door on him. But he pressed his hand against it, stopping it from closing.

"We need to talk." He said, making his way into my room. He sat on the end of my bed.

"We've done enough talking." I stated, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm being serious, Olivia. I want to explain what happened last night." He begged. I looked into his eyes, I shouldn't have.

When ever I looked into his eyes, it compelled me to obey everything he said and did. I couldn't help it.

I nodded in response, rolling my eyes discreetly.

He stood up and walked towards me. We were close again, his legs touching mine. I took a step back, awkwardly.

"I'm sorry about what I said last night." He said, stroking my arms with his warm hands.

"What did you mean?" I asked.

"About what?"

"About us being unprofessional."

He shook his head, biting his lip.