XVII

"Life is 10% what's happens to us, and 90% how we react to it"

It had been 4 days since Namjoon went into rehab. Everyone was still in shock. But thy didn't stop us from practicing my choreography.

There was only three weeks left until the boys had to perform this dance to and their new song to the public, and I was hoping that Namjoon would be well enough to come back home.

It was 9:00am and we had just finished a 3 hour dance session. Everyone was sweating.

Jimin came up to me and picked me up in an embrace.

"That was a good dance lesson today." He whispered, kissing my cheek afterwards. I felt my cheeks tingle.

"I couldn't have done it without you!" I smiled.

"Are you guys coming?" Jin asked from across the room. We had been so caught up in our embrace that we weren't paying any attention to what Jin was saying.

"Where?" Jimin asked.

"To the bowling alley! Come on!" Suga replied.

"Do you want to go?" Jimin asked me.

"Sure." I nodded. I cut off from our embrace and smacked him on the butt with my towel. I laughed.

"Hey!" He smirked.

"Who ever gets to my room last smells like shit!" I shouted and ran out of the dance studio doors and up the stairs.

I was out of breath from running and laughing at the same time. I wasn't fast enough for Jimin and he soon caught up with me and ran ahead.

He beat me to my door. When I arrived he smacked me on the butt in revenge.

"I guess you smell of shit." He laughed. I gave him a scowl and then giggled.

"You're too fast for me!" I cried, catching my breath.

"No, you're just too slow." He replied.

When we got into my room, Jimin took a shower first while I cooled down.

I checked my phone.

3 missed calls from Leonie.
1 voice message.

Why was my sister calling me?

I listened to the voice messages.

"Hey sis, it's only me. I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour a few weeks ago. How's everything in Korea? I want you to know that I am proud of you. Oh and btw, Fransisco and I are back together again, yay! Speak soon, love you."

That was the last thing I was expecting to hear from her. Normally my sister was too big headed and narcissistic to care about me. But this time she was apologising to me. This was strange.

Jimin came into the room with a white towel wrapped around his lower half. He looked hot, I had to admit.

He must've looked at my confused face.