XX

"I happen to adore you"

When we got back home, Jimin and I went straight to the lounge. I flopped on the sofa and sighed.

Jimin left the room and went into the kitchen. I heard the kettle boiling.

The smell of chocolate wafted into the lounge.

Mmmmm.

Moments later, Jimin came in with two mugs full of hot chocolate.

He handed me a mug and sat down next to me.

I tucked my feet up and laid on his chest. I listened to his heart beat.

"I love you. No. I adore you." I said into his chest. I kissed him. Butterflies started to appear at the pit of my stomach.

"I think I love you too. No. I know that I love you, and I can't live with out you." He said. He was being serious.

I sat up and looked him in the eyes.

"Why do you love me? I'm not a KPOP idol." I asked. I was just curious.

"Because you're real. Because you're an idol to me. Because you make me feel happy and other things that I can't describe. I don't how you do it, but you make me breathless." He said. I started tearing up. My heart felt weak.

He was so sweet. Actually he was sweeter than sweet. (Chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings)

Hot tears ran down my cheeks.

Jimin wiped them away with his thumb. Why was I blessed with an angel? He was an angel! I couldn't believe the words I heard.

"I love you, Olivia Kingsley." He laughed, and kissed me on the cheek.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and sniffed while smiling.

"I'm all yours, I'm never leaving." I said, crying a bit more.

They weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of happiness and disbelief.

I was the luckiest woman in the world. I didn't need diamonds or gold, I needed him. And I had him.

Jimin leaned in and kissed me on the lips. We were magnetic.

I kissed him back, our lips stuck together. We kissed with passion.

"I don't care what the others say. I'm not a slut, Jimin. I'm not stupid for loving you. What Namjoon said isn't true...I love you." I smiled, going back to kissing him again. We only pulled apart when we needed to breathe.

Suddenly our song played through my mind. More tears escaped my eyes. Jimin wiped them away again, he always did.

I thought about this situation. I had a lot to thank KPOP for. If I hadn't watched my first KPOP music video a few years ago, I would never be kissing an angel.

"You're so beautiful. I'm jealous. Your blonde hair, perfect figure and blue eyes are stunning. I don't believe it." Jimin added, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. This made me really cry.