XIII

"It always hurts more when it's done by someone you trusted"

"Jimin. Wake up." I begged, shaking Jimin.

His eyes were opening and closing slowly, he was fading away from consciousness.

"No. Don't." He whispered, struggling to get the words out. Tears fell down the sides of his face, onto the wooden floor.

"Why not? Jimin you're seriously injured!" I gasped, sitting him up against the wall. I kissed his bloody lips.

"No one can know about this. No one!" He demanded, his voice raspy and breathless.

"What am I meant to do?" I asked, panicking.

"Go to my room, get my keys. Take me to A&E." he said, his eyes becoming heavy. He pointed at the door.

"I- i-" I began to tell him that I couldn't drive, but I stopped myself. I didn't want to disappoint him, not like this. He was in so much pain already. He was desperate.

"Ok, stay here. Keep breathing." I pecked him on the cheek, steadying him against the wall as I left.

I ran down the stairs to Jimin's room.

Keys. Where are his keys?

They were on his night stand. I grabbed them quickly and ran back upstairs, putting the keys in my pocket.

"Did you-" he began.

"Yes I've got them. How do I get you down stairs?"

"Help me up. I'll walk."

"Jimin. You can't walk-" I stuttered.

"Help me up!" He exclaimed. I didn't argue with him. I swung my arm underneath his back, pulling him up.

He hooked his arms around my shoulders, limping as we went down the stairs quietly.

"No one can see us. They'll be suspicious." Jimin said. He was still so breathless.

Poor baby. Why did he have to fight?

"How do we get out of here secretly?" I asked, nearly slipping as he leaned against me.

"Through the back." He closed his eyes, and through his head back.

"Jimin, can you hear me?!"

"Yes I'm fine. Keep going" he demanded. I obliged. I kept walking him down the stairs to the elevators.

I pressed the silver button, eagerly, Jimin still in my arms.

"Owww. It hurts like a bitch." He whispered.

"Babe- I- I mean, Jimin. It's ok. We'll be there soon." I stuttered.

Babe? Nows not  the time!

"I like that." His bloody mouth smirked , his eyes closed.

"What?" I asked, dragging him into the elevator. I used all my strength. I was so worried we wouldn't make it.