XXII

"Life is short. Time is fast. No replay. No rewind."

The week flew by quickly which meant that we were getting closer to BTS's new performance. It also meant that Nayeons party was in a few days.

To be honest, I was a bit nervous about the party. I had a gut feeling that something was going to go wrong.

I was thinking these thoughts at the end of a 4 hour dance rehearsal with the boys. We were so tired.

Jimin and I were sat in the lounge area, drinking our water like thirsty animals.
I was parched.

Jimin smiled at me and I smiled back. Things had finally settled down between us.

And things had sort of settled down between Namjoon and Jimin, but they were still rusty.

One thing that I had noticed was that I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Jimin 24/7. Especially since the other night...

"You guys did so good today!" I said to the boys, standing up from my seat.

"We couldn't have done it without you." Jimin smiled, taking another large sip of water.

"We should have a pancake contest to celebrate!" Jhope exclaimed.

"Pancake contest?" I asked, my brows furrowed.

"You find a partner and make art out of pancakes. Then we get Mi Na to vote for her favourite..." Namjoon explained.

I instantly looked at Jimin, like I was a child looking for their best friend.
I winked at him and he nodded with a large smile on his face.

My partner in crime.

"Sounds cool!" I said. The boys left the room, leaving Jimin and I to ourselves.

"So... we're alone." Jimin said slowly, walking up to me.

"So..." I said, biting my lip.

"Want to dance?" He asked me, getting into our start position.

We hadn't danced together for weeks. I missed it.

"Of course." I replied. I felt the tingle of his skin on my waist. I felt excited like a kid on Christmas Day.

The music started and we drifted across the dance floor.

Jimin pecked me on the lips, then twirled me around.

He pulled me into a tight embrace.

He started singing along to the beautiful song.

His voice was angelic. I sung too.

"Just a little bit of your heart..." he sang softly, smiling at me cutely.

I wanted to cry. This was so surreal.

He picked me up in his arms and stared into my eyes. His eyes glimmered.

I put my arm around his neck and kissed him.