VI

"Fill your life with adventures, not things."

Entering the dance studio the next morning, the boys seemed happy to see me. Even Park Jimin. Yes! He seemed happy to see me.

"Morning." I smiled at them, stretching my arms up.

They all smiled back simultaneously.

After an hour into practice, we were half way through the routine. I was having so much fun creating it with them.

I was hoping that it would look polished and refined by the time it came to the show next month.

Besides, the boys were already looking great and it was only day 2.

I could already see the strongest dancers of the group.

I mean don't get me wrong, they were all great dancers , but a few caught my eye.

Jungkook, the youngest, had great timing and rhythm.

Suga, had great emotion and expression in his dancing. He really made you feel something.

Finally, Jimin, he put his all in to dance, I could tell that he enjoyed dancing. He was super flexible too. He could do the splits!

By the end of the session, we were all sweaty. Suga and Jin had passed out on the floor, sweat dripping everywhere.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a shy Jimin walking up to me. I froze as I felt his breath near me.

"That was a good session, Olivia." He said, staring at the floor, breathing heavily.

I saw his toned chest moving up and down with every breath. I found him so attractive.

The sweat on his body was making him glow like an angel, every time the sun hit him. ;)

"Thank you." I blushed, avoiding eye contact.

He opened his mouth to say something, and then closed it again, when he saw Rap Monster coming over. He clenched his fists and bit his lip.

"Hey, after we freshen up we're going to the bowling alley. Wanna join?" Rap Monster asked, smirking.

I looked at him, smiling awkwardly back at him.

"I'd love to-"

"Great" he laughed

"- but I think I'll stay here and work on the dance." I continued.

Jimin took a massive sigh of relief, wiping his brow.

Maybe Jimin didn't want me to come, or maybe he just wanted me to turn down Rap Monster's offer.

"Oh, that's cool. Maybe some other time?" He asked.

I nodded, smiling slightly.

I turned to Jimin, who looked like he was holding in a laugh. But when he saw me looking at him, he pulled a straight face and walked away.