V

"Happiness looks gorgeous on you"

The evening slipped past quickly.

At some moments when it felt awkward, I tried my best to make small talk.

Through out the evening, Jimin was quiet, still. No matter what I did,  I got no  interaction from him.

Why is he acting like this. This isn't the Jimin I expected to see.

Rap monster removed himself from his seat and walked up to Jimin.

"Come with me, please." He said, smiling at Jimin, muttering behind his teeth.

They walked off together into the male restrooms.

Something was going on here. Something that I didn't understand.

Something about him made me feel attracted to him, despite his rejection towards me. Then again, he's always been my favourite.

Now that rap monster was gone with Jimin, the members and I sat curiously, in silence. Awkward.

The boys turned their heads towards me, staring at me, their gaze burning through me.

I kept fidgeting, awkwardly, with my fingers. I made no eye contact with any of them. I stared at the floor.

"Keep your act together, Jimin!" Screamed rap monster from the other side of the restroom door.

The boys and I (also the whole, god damn restaurant) looked up towards the restroom door in shock.

"Don't talk to me like this!" Cried Jimin in reply to Rap Monster.

I was worried about Jimin and Namjoon. We're they arguing? What about?

"Just... just don't be so rude, and keep your hands off." Rap Monster added.

The restroom door burst open, out came Jimin, clenching his fists, gritting his teeth in anger. He looked angry and so damn hot too. :)

I smiled at Jimin as he came towards the table. He ignored my smile and turned away from me.

Rude. Be like that then, see if I care...

The thing though, is that I did care. And I didn't know why.

Maybe it was because he was my bias and I wanted him to like me. Or maybe it was because I found him really hot.

No matter what the reason was, I did care. And I didn't like the way he was treating me.

There was a period of silence before Jimin had something to say a few minutes later.

He got out of his sit, grabbing his coat and wallet.

"Well, I've lost my appetite. Let's go." He huffed, rolling his eyes at Rap Monster.

Rap Monster threw his head back in his chair and let out a laugh. He sat back up, pointing his index finger at Jimin.

"Don't you play this game again!" He said laughing, gritting his teeth. "Don't act so innocent!"