XXI

"The heart that gives, gathers."

The next morning, I woke up next to an empty space in my bed. The bright sun shone in through the curtains.

Jimin was nowhere to be seen. Where was he?

"Jimin?" I called out from my bed.

He walked out from the bathroom, spraying himself with cologne.

"Morning Olive." He smiled, spraying some more under his shirt.

I smiled at him.

"I love it when you call me Olive." I said.

He nodded and winked.

"I know you do."

Of course he knew.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me.

"So, where are we going to go today?" I asked from the other side of the door.

"To the Times Square mall." He replied.

Wow. Apparently that place was fancy as hell. How sweet of him to take me there.

I finished doing my makeup and then came out of the bathroom.

I was wearing a baby pink cropped top, white skinny jeans and some white sandals.

Jimin's eyes widened as he saw me. I gave him a twirl.

"Pretty." He stated.

He didn't look too bad himself. In fact he looked so hot! (I mean, obviously it's Jimin lol)

"Let's go."

I nodded and he hooked his arm around waist.

Today, Jimin didn't drive. He asked Mi Na to call the car round to the front.

As we entered the car, Jimin said hi to the driver and spoke about the beautiful weather.

He was right, the weather was amazing that day. The sun was bright and the sky was blue. There wasn't a cloud in sight.

I sat in the seat with my hands in my lap. I was fiddling with my fingers- which is a habit of mine when I get nervous.

He took my hand from my lap and squeezed it tightly.

I was so nervous. Jimin was taking me to a posh mall, and I wasn't posh at all.

Am I going to fit in? Probably not...

"Don't be nervous." Jimin whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek afterwards.

"How do you know that I'm nervous?" I asked.

He smiled at me, amusement in his eyes.

"You always fiddle with your fingers when you're nervous. That's how I know." He giggled quietly.