Chapter 3 (Stay or leave)

After two hours of class, it was finally recess. Remembering what I had to do, I rushed past everyone, ignoring their greeting and smiles, as I tried to look for Christian.

  I had to tell him. Right now. Before I back down again. Then, I found him against the wall behind the school, crying. I was heartbroken. Did he find out already? I slowly approached him and sat down beside him.

  Jade: Christian, are you alright?

  He looked at me with pain, anger, sadness, and many other mix emotions. But his anger soon dominated his other emotions and his eyes seemed to be filled with danger. Something I've never seen before.

  At that moment, our eyes locked but all I felt was anger from him. I couldn't blame him. But that doesn't mean it was all my fault. I just found out this morning. So, I stared back at him with the same anger.

  Just then, he softened his eyes and looked away. I sighed in defeat and looked the other way.

  Christian: What are we gonna do now? I can't lose you. Jacks texted me just now. Babe, I can't lose you. Please, tell me you're staying.

   I noticed the desperation behind his eyes but I knew that I couldn't stay. "I'm sorry," I whispered softly. I didn't know what to do. Whatever I say won't make a difference to what's gonna happen. I can't bear to leave him too but I have to.

  Christian: You're not gonna break up with me, right? I can handle long-distance relationship, Jade. As long as I'm yours and you're mine. Please, I'll do anything to be with you.

  I chuckled lightly.

  Jade: And I was worried that YOU are gonna break up with ME. Guess I was wrong.

  Unexpectedly, he bursted out in tears and hugged me tightly. I laughed at him because it was weird and funny. I mean, the situation is quite deprssing but still, it's hilarious how silly both of us are.

  Christian: I *sniff* l-love *sniff sniff* you so *sniff* muchhhhhhhh *sob sob*...Oh baby... I love you so fucking much that it hurts...

  I smiled and rolled my eyes at him at his cuteness. I pulled away from the hug, placed both of my hands on his cheeks and pulled him into a passionate kiss like there's no tomorrow.

  When we finally pulled away, the bell rang, indicating that it's the kast lesson of the day.

  Christian: Hey, how about you and I cuddle while watching some movies tonight?

  I smiled widely and nodded my head excitedly. I was so glad that he didn't give up on me even though I was moving across the world. At least I'll be able to be there on his birthday and say a final goodbye.

  Or so I thought.