Chapter 8 (Did I or Do I?) #Jackson'sPOV

Hey guys! This is a special part of the story with Jackson's POV after what happened with Jade and Mark. Enjoy!
________________________________________________________________________

Jackson's POV
  Jackson: Hey, sis.. Are you ok?

  She spaced out after she said those sentences. I was really worried about both of them. After a while, she started crying silently but her face was still blanked out. This was one of the times when she thinks really hard and ends up falling asleep, skipping dinner. She was already sick enough being homesick so I was definitely not letting her skip dinner this time.

  I walked toward her bed and wiped her tears with my thumb. It was as if she just woke up from a really bad nightmare. 8 years ago, I found out that Mark had fell in love in my baby sister. I was really excited that they might get together and we will be a big happy family, but things changed.

  When Jade met Christian, she gained friends and popularity. I was worried about her choice of friends and that they might have bad intentions on her. What was worse was when Jade told me that she was dating Christian after 3 months of friendship. I was furious and gave her a piece of my mind. But then I knew what she had been through. Her best friend hadn't contact her for a whole 8 years.

  As guilty as it is, I kept in contact with Mark and we always text each other what was happening in our lives. He always ask about Jade though. He felt sorry for leaving Jade because he needed time to move on. However, he obviously hasn't.

  But I know that she still loves him. I can still see it. The way her eyes widened as memories of him came back. The way she coped with him when he wanted to talk to her alone. The way she ignored me and followed him to the backyard without a doubt. The way she trusts him more than me just like when we were younger. The way her eyes threatened to come out when she saw him in pain.

  Oh I saw everything. I just wanted to hear her side of story. Oh, Jade... why haven't you realise your true feelings?