Chapter 12 (Bad Start)

Jade's POV
AHHHHHHHHH! I totally forgot that I have school tomorrow! Screw school...

Next day
It was officially my first day at LA High. I went there with Jackson, along with Mark and Tasnia as they lived in the same neighbourhood. Well, that was what I was told. Suprisingly, Mark had two other cousins that lives with him. Namjoon and Ilhoon.

As much as the three of them were cousins, they were very different from one another. In a stranger's perspective, Mark looks like the typical popular guy every high school has. His brown hair complimented his brown eyes and pearly white teeth that can be seen every time he smiles.

On the other hand, Namjoon looks like a badboy that every high school has but doesn't need. His dimples visible as he slightly smiles. His tall figure made me feel short as he walked beside me. As he walked, he kept asking me about things like when my birthday is and how did I meet Mark. To be honest, he is quite adorable when he gets embarrased or nervous.

Last but not least, there was Jung Ilhoon. Well, he just looks like the type of boy that doesn't give a shit about everything. He seems pretty chill. He had his earphones plugged into his ears and kept walking on despite Mark constantly swinging his hand in front of him to get his attention. To my surprise, he's like a mystery that I'm itching to solve.

Meanwhile, Jackson and Tasnia seemed to be having the time of their lives laughing at who knows what. They were linking arms while walking at the front of all of us. When Namjoon stopped talking, I turned to see what was wrong. Aye, his face said it all. Apparently, his brown eyes was glaring holes through Jackson's head as he stared at Jackson and Tasnia's "close" moment. I, on the other hand, was thankful that he stopped talking. None of his words seemed to have landed in my brain as the scene last night replayed over and over in my head.

I must be crazy right now. It's just a breakup, Jade. Get over it! He probably only see you as his little sister now. I wonder what he's doing now...
Come to think about it.. Mark hasn't talked to me since then... Should I ask him about it or say something? After all, I did ruin the day for both Mark and Christian.. I should probably text them after school or something. Ughhhh.. I'm a mess right now. How can mum expect me to come to school at a situation like this?!?!
Oh wait.. she doesn't know. Well, it's not a bad thing either. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. But what should I really do? Should I apologise? Am I overthinking this? Is Christian okay now? After our breakup?
But this doesn't make sense! He broke up with me for a stupid reason! What did he mean the way I looked at him? Does he think that this is a fairytale ot something?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I bumped into something. Agh.. What the hell was so hard that my head hurts now? Have I bumped into a pole or a tree? When I looked up, oh how I wish it had been a pole or a tree instead. He looked pissed. Like, you can literally see his eyes and ears flare up as he glared at me as if I was his most hated thing in the world. If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under the Pacific Ocean by now.

Ilhoon: Watch it.

And off he goes. Have we arrived school already? After what he said, I looked around to see Mark and Ilhoon gone, Jackson and Tasnia still talking, more like flirting, and Namjoon eye-killing Jackson. I sighed heavily and went in while dragging Namjoon along before he does anything stupid. I only just met him. I wouldn't want my brother killed by some jealous stranger.

Jade: Namjoon, come on. Show me the office before you go ahead and kill my brother.

He seemed shocked for a moment. Then his facial expression turned into a confused one. A few seconds later, he let out a huge gasp with his hand over his mouth. He looked funny. As if someone burned his house or saw him naked in the showers. I gave him the same confused expression that he had and slightly tilted my head.

Namjoon: So, you're saying.. That Jackson is your brother?!?!

I laughed at his question. And now my stomach aches... I guess I'll just have to explain it to him during lunch.

Jade: Namjoon, let's get to the office before we're late for class.

He was still in shock when we got to class. It was the first time I've seen someone so shock that Jackson and I are siblings. It was weird. Well, when we got to class, we did the usual introduction and stuff. Then we got to our seats. When I saw who I will be sitting with, I mentally cursed myself. Why am I so unlucky? He already despise my presence. Why make me closer to him??

As I hang my bag on my chair, I could see him glare at me through my peripheral vision. I am so dead....