Chapter 14 (Special Chapter)

Hii.. Well this is a "special chapter" since it focuses more on Ilhoon's POV. Another update will be coming up soon!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ilhoon's POV
  After the drama at school, I went home alone since I didn't really feel like being surrounded by my cousins, two people flirting, and some girl being depressed. I live with Mark and Namjoon but I wasn't in the mood to be disturbed.

  Once I reached my so called home, I went to my bedroom after being greeted by some staff that works there. Right, I forgot to mention. Our family is like, crazy rich because our grandfather owns a major company. Ever since my parents got busy with work, I was sent here to stay with my cousin, Mark. I still remember the day we met. I didn't like meeting new people. When I found out that I will be living with not only one, but two cousins, I was horrified. That was why I usually lock myself in the room and only comes out to get a drink or something.

  The three of us weren't really close, so we didn't know much about each other. The worst thing is that when we grow older, one of us will eventually be chosen to be the "heir" of the company. I don't give a shit about it because I'm not into business. I've lived my life with music and I wasn't planning to give up on that. As much as I dedicated most my past to music, that didn't mean I was lonely. Back then, things happened that made me who I am today.

  I lay on my bed and just went into my own thoughts.

FLASHBACK
Few years ago, I met two people whom I thought will be my best friends forever. I opened up myself to them through hard times and good times. They were like my sister and brother. However, a year ago, I learned that they didn't really see me as their friend, let alone best friend. They used me to gain popularity, which was ridiculous since I had nothing. Ever since then, I had no trust for anyone I met. I couldn't bring myself to forget the past.
END OF FLASHBACK

  I groaned and planted my face on my pillow. Why is Jade doing this to me? She was...different. It felt relaxing to be around her but I knew better than to just open myself up to her. You only know her for one day, Ilhoon. Get yourself together! I'm sure this will be over soon. I can't help but feel sorry for her. It was only her first day at school and Hannah already targeted her. What did she do to make Hannah hate her like that? I was planning on finding out but Hannah didn't seem happy when Mark mentioned this to her. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Hold a little longer, Jade... Everything will be fine.

  After a few minutes, I heard noises. Well that was weird. It was usually quiet since Mark and Namjoon don't talk much. Curiousity got the best of me so I got up and left my bedroom, just to find Jade right in front me. Our faces were only inches apart. Her dark brown eyes stared into mine, filled with curiousity and mystery. I couldn't bring myself to look away. Unconsciously, my eyes glanced at her lips for a second. When I found myself slightly leaning in, someone called my name. Just like that, I snapped out of it. What was I thinking?