part 1

Anika is crying her heart out lying on the sofa.....Where Shivaay enters their room......
He feels very bad to see her crying but his anger dominates him.....He goes to Anika and holds her arm tightly...Anika winces in pain
Shivaay - Y did U do this anika ??
Anika is shocked and broken too.....
She didn't speak a word and she is just staring Shivaay with teary eyes...
With her silence Shivaay got more angry....
Shivaay - answer me damn it....Y did U do this ??
Anika removed his hands from her arm and wiped her tears.....
Anika (smiles sadly) - Shivaay I went on saying that I didn't help Ranveer but U didn't trust me and now U r asking me Y I did that ?? What should I answer U Shivaay ?? How can say U the reason when I didn't do it....
Shivaay (angry) - stop lieing Anika......
All proofs are against U and even Ranveer is saying that U helped him......
Anika - Shivaay U know what....This is the problem....U believe in materialistic things and every other person except me.....This is not the first time Shivaay.....U always do this......When I first told U about Tia...U didn't believe me....U insulted me.....And U believed me when U urself saw her deeds....Am I not trust worthy Shivaay....(saying this she falls on her knees and cries)
Now nothing matters to Shivaay except his Anika....He went to her and kept his hand on her shoulder but she jerked his hand...And she got up wiped her tears and went to the washroom....And got freshen up....
Where as Shivaay sat on the sofa and started thinking about how he shouted on Anika.....But one thing annoyed him the most about her.....That she is always dragging his mother into this.....He couldn't understand Y is she doing that ??
Nainatara's words are ringing in his mind......
Meanwhile Anika comes out of the washroom....And she directly went to the dressing table and applied sindhoor and mangalsutra and went to bed....
Shivaay too sat on the bed and started the conversation....
Shivaay - Anika I am really very confused.....Even I wanted to believe U please tell me Y did U go to the back lawn and Y r u always involving mom in everything......R.....R U insecure ?? I mean......(abb kaise samjhate....Insecure Anika nahi.....His mother herself.....Arghh....I am hating this pinky)
Anika is broken by his statement....
Anika(stammers) - s....Shivaay.....U mean I am trying to separate U from ur mother??
Shivaay is not able to see her in that state but he has to clear his doubts....
Shivaay - Anika I didn't mean that.....I thought U r insecure about me that's Y U r blaming mom.....Anika....I just wanted everything to be normal.....
Anika (angry and hurt) - bus Shivaay......U have hurted me many times......Now I can't hold this anymore......Why do U keep on hurting me Shivaay......Y ??(she asked him holding his collar)
She left immediately and cleared him something...
Anika - Shivaay let me clear U one thing.....I am not insecure.... Because I have faith on U....And our relation......I can't even think of separating a son from his mother......I personally feel that everyone comes after the mother.......U may be thinking that she is an orphan how can she know the value of mother.....(Shivaay is hurt thinking how he said those words to her and he got to know that she forgave him but still it hurts her)but jho cheez jiske paas nahi hothi hai na Shivaay uska kadar bhi Wahi karta hai......I don't have a family..... That's Y I know the value of a family......I request U one thing Shivaay....Next time before saying something please think...U never know how much it hurts the other person.......good night Shivaay.....
Saying this she turns to other side and sleeps.....
Shivaay is feeling bad about his words.......But even now he doesn't know how much it hurts Anika......
After sometime....Anika got up and opened the side drawer of the bed....
Shivaay is still awake....He is shocked seeing sleeping tablets bottle in Anika's hands......
For a second he got scared....The thought of losing anika is killing him from inside....He went to her and snatched the bottled....
He saw her face.....It became pale because of continuous crying.....Her nose became red....Her eyes became puffy........He mentally cursed himself for making her like that.....
Shivaay (afraid and worried and cupping her face)- Anika what's this ?? What's the need to take sleeping tablets...... I didn't even imagine that U will do such a thing...
Anika at first is confused but later understood his words.....She understood that he thought her of doing suicide......
Anika snatched the bottle and took one pill and took it with water...
Shivaay sighed in relief....But next Anika's words killed him from inside....
Anika - don't worry Shivaay I will not do suicide even though ur accusations
Left no other way for me....But still I can't die.... Because I have a responsibility of Sahil......If not....I would have died that day itself when U accused me of being a character less and sleeping with Daksh......That would be a better idea na Shivaay.....Atleast if I have died then....I wouldn't be blamed for trying to separate a mother and son.....
Saying this she lies down.....She very well know that her words are acting like swords on shivaay's heart but she couldn't help it....She is even more hurt than him....

Precap - Shivaay blaming Anika and Anika leaving the mm....And Shivaay getting to know the truth