part - 17

Anika is crying in the room.....
Shivaay had tears in his eyes remembering her words...
Shivaay (to himself) - she needs divorce ??did I hurt her this much that now her anger is dominating our love....
Rudra - even Ur anger dominated Ur Love na bhayya...

Rudra voice interrupted Shivaay's thoughts...
Rudra,om and Mahi came inside...

Om - we heard what all bhabhi said Shivaay...but don't get disappointed... We all know that bhabhi loves u so much and she doesn't want to divorce u....it's just that she is afraid of breaking again....bhabhi became very sensitive Shivaay....u should convince her slowly giving her sometime...
Shivaay nodded...
Mahi - and ha u have another work to do Shivaay....u have to find the culprit and the truth that too by urself as we can't help u Because we three are bounded by a promise...
Om - he is right Shivaay....this is one of the reason Y bhabhi is not getting convinced...if that person can make bhabhi leave u by a truth then she can do it again by using the same truth na...
Rudra - exactly....she is really a....
Omhi - Rudra......control Ur tongue....
Shivaay - y should he control ?? She spoiled my life...she separated me from my Anika and most importantly she blackmailed Anika and gave her so much pain....that bitch.....(Shivaay is about to continue but om and Mahi closed his mouth by their hands)
Om - no Shivaay....never bash her...we know that she did a sin but u can't... Anyways u try to find the truth....
Shivaay - yeah....I will definitely find it but before that I have to go to Anika....she is upset...
Mahi(teasing) - ha ha go... U just need a reason to romance bhabhi ha....

Rudra gives hi-fi to Mahi...om laughs...

Shivaay (hitting Mahi) - Yeh Rudra Kam tha Jo tu bhi shuru hogaya....(is Rudra less that u too started teasing me)
Saying this shivaay went to Anika...
Her door is closed....
Shivaay - Anika Please open the door.
Shivaay can hear her sobs...
Shivaay (pleading) - Anika...please don't cry...please open the door....

Omruhi saw him pleading...and they thought to make Anika open the door...
Om went to the door and said...

Om - acha bhabhi....I am leaving now.... I have to complete a statue....
Anika (without opening the door) - om wait na... what's so hurry....have breakfast and leave....I will prepare it in 5 min...but before that ask Ur khadoos brother to get lost from here....I don't want to see his face...
Shivaay - acha...now u will see the Tadibaaz Shivaay...what did u say...I am khadoos ha...
Anika - ha yes u r khadoos....
Om - ok guys....stop this...bhabhi my stomach got full with Ur fight so I don't need any breakfast...so I am leaving....

Om started leaving... And then Anika opened the door immediately and rushed to him....

Anika - om wait na....please don't go without having breakfast......

Rudra and Mahi smirks as their plan got worked....

Rudra (pouts) - this is not fair bhabhi.. u love 'O' more than me....when I try to make u open the door...u will never open for me but for O u opened...not fair bhabhi...
Now Anika understood that it's a plan..
Shivaay, om and Mahi hit their heads with their hands....
Anika - so Om...from when did u start lying ha ??
Om - no bhabhi...I wasn't lying...I am actually going....
Rudra(angry) - bhabhi... don't change the topic....
Anika - om u wait for 10 min... I will prepare something ok...and ha Rudra u want to argue with me na...come to kitchen I will be preparing breakfast and u can fight with me...come..
Saying this Anika went to kitchen...
Rudra too followed her saying "ha I am not going to leave u for this"

@ kitchen

Anika started making Poha which om like very much...
Rudra as usual started his stupid talks...
Rudra - bhabhi now answer me... U love O more na..
Anika (smiled) - who told u this ha??
Rudra - Ur actions....that's y U opened door immediately when o said that he was leaving..... U wouldn't have opened it for me if I said that
Anika - there is nothing like that Rudra.....u know what....I love u more....
Rudra (happy) - really....??
Anika - ha....really....u want me to prove it ??
Rudra (acts like thinking) - no need for now....if I need something then I will ask u....
Anika (smiles) - ok....
Rudra side hugged her and left to hall to his brothers.
Om, Shivaay and Mahi are sitting..... soon Rudra too joined them....