part - 29

Guys this part is a tribute to the legendary actress  Mrs.SREEDEVI kapoor...she is a wonderful actress and I got really upset hearing about her sudden demise....may her soul rest in peace and God give strength to her family....

Let's start with the episode now....

Shivaay attends the meetings till late night....both his and Tej's, he works in the office on different projects and finalizes many deals...he didn't realize the time until om called him...it's quite late...he picked up the call immediately realising that he must be worried about him....
Shivaay - hello....
Om - shivaay where r u ?? U know how worried we are ??
Shivaay - relax om....i am fine....it's just that work is more today...
Om - it's 2:15 in the morning shivaay and u r saying me to relax....u didn't even have ur dinner....come home right now....
Shivaay - I will come later om...I am busy right now...
Om - shivaay I know u r managing mr.oberoi's work too...but it's ok leave it...he will complete it tomorrow...u come home....
Shivaay - how do u know ??
Om - he informed us that u will be late as he assigned his work to u... But I didn't know that u will be this late... Leave the work and come home now...
Shivaay - om...it's nothing like that... I only offered badepapa that I will manage his meetings for the day and told him to go home early as prinku came after 3 months...and coming to work...I am done with badepapa's meetings...but I don't wish to come home....so leave me alone...
Om(concerned) - is everything fine with u and Bhabhi shivaay ??
Shivaay (mocking) - y don't u ask ur Bhabhi om ??
Om - shivaay.....I called her in the afternoon but Sanskar picked up her phone and told that she is sleeping... I thought not to disturb her.... Shivaay I am worried about her health....y do u guys fight so much ??
Shivaay - one minute ?? Who told u that we fought ??
Om - is there any need to tell me that ?? I know u both... Now tell me what did u do shivaay ??
Shivaay - stop blaming me om... Even I am concerned for Anika...I didn't do anything this time...it's her who took decision in a haste...
Om - tell me clearly....
Shivaay told everything to om....about today's morning incident in the study....
Om - shivaay....I know bhabhi's decision had hurt u but she is not wrong shivaay....put urself in her shoes and u will understand y she behaved that way....u didn't trust her at all...and moreover that the pain she had gone through in these three months made her like this...u don't know what all she has gone through in these three months....I saw u both suffering but I can tell u..she is the one who suffered most....u have ur office and work to divert ur mind and mainly u hated her, but she...she loved u shivaay....even after u broke her heart in to million pieces she loved u with every broken piece of her heart. Me and rudra saw her how broken she is...she couldn't see hatred in ur eyes for her...everyday when we visited her...the first thing that comes out is "how is shivaay"and the next thing is "does he hate me ??" We didn't have courage to answer her questions looking into her eyes...
(Shivaay silently heard everything trying to control his tears...she is a gem and he broke her heart...he hated his mother for making Anika away from him....he wanted to know the whole truth on which his mother blackmailed Anika but he doesn't know how to approach the truth...only a few people know the truth and getting the truth out of them is next to impossible.. he is busy in his thinking about how much Anika had suffered...they could have avoided all these if only he had trusted her....)
Om on not getting any response from shivaay got worried....
Om - shivaay.....r u there ??
Shivaay(broken) - ha...ha...I am listening....
Om understood that he is sad about the happenings so he decided not to prolong the topic....
Om(softly) - shivaay....Gauri and rudra are waiting for u....come home...
Shivaay(surprised) - what are they doing till now without sleeping....
Om - actually when Mr.oberoi informed that u will be late....Gauri thought to wait for u and so do I but u know that ur sister won't sit with me alone so rudra is accompanying his Bhabhi....
Shivaay - ohh ok...in that case u should have called me before only... I don't know that u all are waiting for me....
Om -   I called u but u didn't take it...anyways it's ok shivaay now come home...
Shivaay - ok...did Mahi take his medicines ??
Om - ha...gauri gave him...he insisted that he too will wait for u but I refused and send him to his room...
Shivaay - that's good... anyways I am coming home...
Saying this he hung up...and left to Oberoi mansion....
As soon as shivaay reached the house Gauri and rudra hugged him....
Gauri - badebhayya u r fine right ??
Shivaay (patting her head) - I am fine Gauri.... Don't worry....
Gauri - I got so tensed u know....u r not taking any calls....
Rudra(crying) - ha bhayya...we are afraid...u left to office in the morning and u were upset too....
Shivaay pulls rudra into a tight hug and assures him that he is ok....
Shivaay - u r really a cry baby Rudy... Acha where is Bhavya ?? Did she call u ??
Rudra - ha bhayya...as usual acp Bhavya pratap rathore is busy with her cases....she will come here day after tomorrow I think...
They all sat in the hall....Mahi too came there hearing the noises from the hall as his room is in the ground floor...
Gauri(excited) - Rudy bhayya...now we have two policemen in our house...one is ranveer ji and other is Bhavya....
Rudra(doing his logic step) - but chulbul Bhabhi...Bhavya is a woman... As far as I know....
Shivomhi(together) - shut up rudra....
Rudra puts on his usual cry baby face...
Rudra - I am missing my Anika Bhabhi...only she loves me....(to shivaay) bhayya, u know y Bhabhi is angry with u ??
Shivaay nods in a no expecting that rudra will say something which will be useful to solve the mystery...but he is rudra...how can he talk sense...
Rudra - because u scolded me in the kitchen yesterday....
Shivaay got mad at rudra for letting down his expectations....
Shivaay (angry) - can't u be serious for once rudra ??
Mahi - arre shivaay....but he is right... Anika Bhabhi got angry with u when she got to know that u scolded rudra for such a small thing...
Shivaay - messing my kitchen is not a small thing Mahi...
Mahi(lifts his hands in defeat) - I know I know...but Bhabhi feels that u scolded rudra unnecessarily....
Shivaay - rudra and his Bhabhi are mad Mahi...please don't waste ur time with them....u too will go mad for sure...
rudra (shouts) - don't call our bhabhi mad....u r a bagadbilla(mad cat)...not my bhabhi....
Om - exactly...u r a bagadbilla not my bhabhi....
Gauri(to om) - oyyy jatadhari hippi...how dare u call my badebhayya a mad cat 🐈
Om(fighting back) - that's because he is one...
Gauri - omkara ji...u can't say like that to badebhayya....
Om - of course I can....
They start their usual fight....
Shivaay, Mahi and rudra became silent spectators....
After sometime Gauri realised what she is doing...Om's words started ringing in her mind...she stood up...
Gauri(no emotion) - badebhayya....U must be hungry....come I will serve the food...
Shivaay nods and goes from there but not before giving an assuring look to om....which made om smile slightly....
Rudra and Mahi consoled om that soon Gauri will forgive him....
Then om remembers her conversation with Gauri in the evening....